Page to talk about 🍄

2»

Comments

• I just wish I knew definitively how to identify them. I live in south Texas on a cattle farm with lots of pasture. I just don’t know what im looking at! 😫

• I
    Okay... this might be me... yes it's totally me.

Reading about people growing shrooms is about like watching paint dry. Seriously watching crickets fight is more entertaining...

Look at it this way... you meet a woman in a bar, do you tell her you have a growroom at home or a tub of mushrooms in the closest?

I am totally a fan of nerding out.. and support all who do... Stepen Hawking would be proud... so is Sheldon.

Forgive me, I'm a manly costruction worker... and growing dope fits my persona better than myconologist... is that correct?

But seriously... u do u. And be proud nerds... I just go pick them like all the other freaks.

Please do not respond about space, smell, regionality... I'm just having some fun with nerds. Wanna play chess?... cause ain't neither us getting any tonight.

• Actually, where I’m from.. most chicks dig that kinda stuff🙄

• edited July 2020

Really? Wanna introduce me to one?

In exchange I'll introducs you to one of my trailer park sisters... ;-)

• edited July 2020

@daCabbie 🤣 show me how to grow shrooms in shag carpet(cus that’s ill as fuck) and we gotta deal 🙂🙃

• Pick up the patty in the field that has shrooms.

Bring it home.

Put it in the front yard on carpet.

Water occasionally...

Pick as needed...

Wanna pic? It ain't purdy...

• Link says image deleted.

• You guys are too funny 😂
    I used to go pick but idk anyone I could get permission from and trespassing doesnt sit well with me anymore. Too old for that and I know exactly how I would feel about someone being in one of my pastures roaming around

• @daCabbie I uploaded it to shroomery.. @nefgreen my username on there is the same as on here..
    I live in the middle of the country. I have cows beside/behind/infront of me on all 4 sides.. but I’m not down for that. Where I live that’s a death sentence.99.9% of people own Guns and I know how I’d feel about it as Nef said 😅

• Barbed wire killed the cowboy.

• I know a secret public access area that has cows grazing the levees. Great place for cubes and copes. Its in the south. Wont get more specific than that. Its a secret 😈😇

• @SpongePail I know of where you speak. 😏

• This is my next purchase I hope 🤘 I've looked into a few places online but havent made a definitive choice on where I'm getting mine for "scientific research" 😁

• @SpongePail "all right then, keep your secrets"
    😂😂
    @FuxLupus if you are talking about purchasing spores I highly recommend r/sporetraders; there is a trusted vendor list and often times they are cheaper than other places and you are supporting smaller businesses at the same time.

• @nefgreen that's one of the ones I was looking at. You've sold me. They'll get my business!

• @FuxLupus yeah there are some great vendors on there. If you go that route just make sure you do not mention cultivation on that reddit at all or they gotta refuse you business and you could be banned. You may already be aware but some folks are unaware of this big no no. Lol

• @nefgreen yeah and honestly I can see why they would. Gotta be careful and C.Y.A! I've read a lot on shroomery and figured legally speaking getting spores is the best option for me. Plus I love growing plants so thought I'd give it a try since I'm stuck at home between sickness and the lockdown. My true interest is in dimethyltryptamine. I had a near death episode where I had the same experience as what people describe on it. Changed my life. Figured I'd start with 🍄 first tho lol.

• @FuxLupus supposively, if you eat enough shrooms Ed ittl make you feel the same way DMT does. (I’ve never tried it) but I’ve heard/known some people:-)

• Still confused on all the talk Like i wanna try shrooms but don't
    know any legit sites

• There is plenty of natural Plants and trees that contain DMT And are not impossible to extract. Mimosa tree root bark would be a good start. Also a san pedro cactus is legal to own and buy only illegal when psychonauts turn it into dmt which is as easy as peeling a tater and boiling water. Google is your friend. @FuxLupus

• edited July 2020

@groundscreeper well hell you're my friend too telling those little tidbits! Thank you!

• Um.. San pedro is mescaline. Erowid.org for info on all things drug and psychedelic related. You can get mimosa root bark online. The process is fairly easy to extract.

• @SpongePail How does Mescaline compared to Mushrooms? Just asking for learning

• @FuxLupus I have heard of what you described before with the near death experience and have always wondered if that is what people mean when they say you relive your life or it literally flashes before your eyes. Glad you are still with us!
    I think mushrooms would be a great start, I think it is like one molecule off or something. Never had dmt myself or a heroic dose of shrooms like fastguy was saying but they have taught me a lot. There is also microdosing which I may try again. I did it before but I think it combined with my caffeine consumption was actually making me a little more anxious than normal so I stopped.

• edited July 2020

I had a death experience in a dream and it was so real. I'll always remember it. I felt the energy of my body leaving and joining the energy of the universe. I did a lot of shrooms and lsd when I was younger, sometimes together. I'm absolutely certain that something follows death because of it.

• My son comes in this morning after playing in the yard and tells me the yard is yucky and has a bunch of mushrooms in it. SO MANY different mushrooms but I don't know anything so 🤷‍♀️ if they are good. We've had a ton of rain and live in a wooded area near the mountains.

• @FuxLupus I have known people that have picked shrooms/flowers/cacti and eaten them Right out of the ground... personally, I’ve never done it.! They say if you pick them and they have a veil around the stem and they break blueish green (inside)(“bruise”)they’re edible and magic. But there are so many different kinds of shrooms I’d be afraid I’d eat a deadly one. There are hand guides and stuff you can buy and I’m sure there’s an app/website on your phone. I think it’s called iNaturalist? Allows you to take pics and through the app it will give you different species and stuff. It’s actually pretty cool!