Vape refills storage

Does anyone have a recommendation as to how to store the vape refills from MM (the syringes)? I've seen posted that heat can reduce potency, etc. Is room temperature fine or should they be stored in the frig for long term storage? Don't want potency to be reduced by the time I refill my carts at some point in the future. Also is there any shelf life to be concerned with? Any input is appreciated. Love the service!

Comments

• Good question. Certainly a vacuum sealed bag never hurt anyone. In this case will it help? Not sure. Beyond that. No clue. Maybe find a company that produces high quality concentrates and just ask them directly so you know the info is good.

• I have that same question... Im currently storing near the floor on a basement shelf. In winter its 65F-ish down there but I'm thinking the freezer might be best.
    Ontario

• freezing generally is the best way to preserve long term, but room temp is fine if its not like long term, and a blow dryer on low warm setting is what i found best to warm them up and fill vape carts with, without taking anyway any potency from the product

• I feel like they would be fine at room temperature if nothings escaping but maybe theres some separation that happens. The THC is already bound to the oil and you can take them as an edible so that has something to do with it. Some loud&co items say that you should refrigerate them so I would think that refills would come with that instruction if it were a big deal.

How much does heating it to increase viscosity effect potency? Sometimes Ill only put in a bit so I'm not smoking the entire batch. I haven't noticed any difference but if it damages it every time you heat it maybe I'm wrong. I've never had an oil that has turned into a dud, at least.

• Good comments guys, thanks. I may just stick them in the freezer until needed. Also, I dont fill carts with the syringe just push out an itty bit and dab directly from the syringe. The hair dryer is a good idea. I'll update with results from the freezer. If I can do it, I may put one in there for 90 days or so to check strength when I bring it back to room temp. For my use, I can hold tightly in the palm of my hand for 5 min to warm oil enough for me anyway. Pan of warm water would do it too..
    -Ontario

• Thanks for all the input on storing. Much appreciated!

• What torture, I left a few vape refill syringes in the freezer for 100 days as promised. Took them out and tried a bit from each over a few days. Yep, thats the way to store long-term, they all knocked me on my ass as advertised.

• Nice! good to know

• I have been using the MedMama refill vapes for a long time and I just keep them in a dark, AC room

• Kris thanks for sharing this, im bout to order my first syringes & i wasn't sure about long term storage.. i thought about freezing but i would like to have access over time..

• I store them in my safe in my closet. They never last long enough for me to worry.

• @Kris10 agreed...we've been buying and using refills for about 3 years. Good stuff. We just store them in a cool, dark place...with all our other medicine! :wink: