Cherry Ak review

Dense lime green buds that smell and taste gassy and slightly sweet, this is very good weed, IMO. I broke up a small bud and did 3 small one hit bowls and got a nice old school type of stoned. I was tired from getting up at 4 am and feel off into a quick relaxing nap but woke up quickly and felt pretty productive mentally but I still felt pretty stoned and more than willing to lounge on the couch. Pretty much looked just like the picture. I was going to get some more but it was gone. If you are waiting on this I don't think u will be disappointed.

Comments

• @whatever1956 Thank you for your review on this new menu item. I think im gonna try to get atleast 1/2 before its gone. Me and a few girls at work saw it on the menu and it sounds and looks so yum yum so i will let them know also that the first MM review was very positive so thank you for your input to out communitie ;)

• Thanks for the review @whatever1956.

• thanks Whatever!! appreciate the review. i had a feeling this was gonna be good .

• Smoking ak47 right now...its excellent. This batch checks off every box for premium quality. I grabbed more right before it was delisted, it's that good. This was the strain to have 20 years ago and it's still one of the best.

• Nice! I’m looking forward to receiving mine..

• happy for yall that have this coming

• I grabbed some last night, looking forward to it now even more! Thanks for review!

• Just got mine today and loved it. Nice buzz and still able to putz around the house doing my daily stuff I have to do. First, of many more orders to come, thanks MM

• Cherry AK 47 packs a punch. For me, a little goes a long way. These nuggets were like rocks. So dense & nice. Pungent as hell!! Soon as I opened the bag, it stunk up the whole place. As for the high, you're gonna get stoned, as you should. This stuff is great!

• @ChunksEggo8187 yeah.. very good. This is another case of something i thought i missed.. but ended up getting a little nug sample of it.. MAN!! i think it was like a little .4g cap , i've smoked off it like 2-3 times already and still have the very tip left that'll get me another 1-2. amazing!!!

yeah i was very pleased with the cherry AK and glad i at least got to try it!

• @v32Finish Oh no doubt! I vape with an Arizer solo 2. I set it for 7 minute sessions. I was able to get 3 sessions with .3g.

• You know i got the same stuff as you guys and im not a huge fan of the cherry AK. It has such a low potency that the highs for me are not as intense. There also is no cherry smell in my opinion. Its a good smoke though and i can see why its premium, but Loud would have sold this as an indoor lol

• Yeah, I was more impressed when it first came, the smell was way stronger & feel like it got me way higher; I re-visited this nug sample I got and there was not the same strong aroma when breaking it up.. definitely not BAD . . still good bud, but not my top strain. ALSO - is it just me, or does MedMama get alot of bud that has the same exact bud structure? like that chunky kind of polygon, dense little boulders type bud? idk if this is coincidence or not but i have seen alot from MM in this same sort of 'style'.. and while i appreciate a good dense nug, i prefer a slightly more open bud structure, just not too fluffy. (ie Loud's recent bud )