Grandaddy purple short Review

Took 6 days to arrive

Initial experience:

Its FIRE! Buds look, smell taste excellent!
Another “show off” bud.

Small-ish buds as advertised. nothing to complain about.

I currently have bubbas gift and master kush.

I would say these three buds have an experience that is quite similar yet very distinct from each other.

Classic indica relax, plus happy mood enhancer without any speedy or paranoia or anxiety. And STRONG! Perfect for me!

As always the description provided was spot on.

Third order in a row that has become an instant favorite.

❤️❤️❤️

Comments

• Appreciate the review @Joha!

• Likewise, thanks @Joha . . I requested this in my sample and didn't get it so now i'm really thinking about ordering some.. your review really pushed me up onto the fence

• can you tell me @joha is the picture in this listing accurate?? i mean.. i know that often times the bud will have more crystals, but i mean in a more generic way, like the color profile - is that how this bud looks? or is it different colors? not that that really matters... but i like to know what i'm getting and i often find the pics lacking .

thanks in advance

• @v32Finish Sadly, the menu photos get reused all the time. Sometimes the same photo is used for more than one strain...oops. Happens pretty frequently. While I have great faith that Medicineman and his shippers will always deliver top quality product, I do not have much faith that the photos are an accurate representation of said product. From a sales standpoint, they don't really have to be...as there doesn't seem to be any shortage of demand.

• @Joha sounds sweet! Congrats! I passed this time around. I've really enjoyed it in the past. I think I still have some GDP vape carts (I'll have to check!). The carts aren't nearly as enjoyable as the flower.

• Thanks for the review, I am currently waiting for my GDP to come in. Ordered on Tues, hoping it's here by Mon. I currently have Bubba's Gift as well so this review was perfect, thank you for sharing.

• edited August 2020

Delete

• edited August 2020

This pic looks very close to what i actually see.

• Theres like no purple at all lol must be the pheno

• OK, ok!! awesome!! thanks for snapping a pic my friend- this looks phenomenal! and yeah i guess it's normal right, i've seen purple bud that sometimes just doesn't turn out purple, probably pheno as mentioned.. either way that looks really good though!

• A lot of times the purple really comes out with cooler temp drops..still some 🔥 looking nugs..I’m waiting for another Loud drop before I order anything else..have a 1/4 of gelato 41 arriving sometime this week 🤞🏼

• @superman38NC It keeps me up at night knowing i didnt buy atleast an 1/8th of the Gelato #41 lol the colors on that nug were crazy

• Lol @BMan i know what you mean..things come and go crazy fast now days..the Jet Fuel Gelato looks good..description sounds like the G 33 I’ve almost finished. The buds are really light, fluffy, but pack a punch..I’m waiting on Loud’s drop whenever that will be..should get my G41 today so hopefully I can post some pics..

• I just received my granddaddy purple and the pictures don’t do it justice, the buds are really beautiful and there are some hints of purple. But it taste really great I’m usually not a fan of fluffy buds but these are fluffy but they’re awesome, I usually like more of a dense bud but these are perfect. The only thing I’m mad about is that I didn’t order more.

• @Theboyua how long is ur delivery time?

• Just received my GDP today, everyone is right. This is indeed some amazing medicine. Loud never disappoints.

• Mines always been under a week and tomorrow is 6 days so maybe it will be here. Thanks

• Wrung my hands raw on this favorite strain of mine for days, I resisted hard while FOMO taunted me 🤣 Couple of unexpected car issues and vet bills this month leaves me without funds for a while. Enjoy the granddaddy nugz!

• Grandaddy purp was a huge disappointment!! Sorry to say! I've been dying to try it and when it came up I jumped on a half. There is no color. No smell. No taste. Its really harsh. I really don't think its even GDP. I really don't even want to smoke it! At around the same time I also ordered some bubba kush which was tasty, and premium fruit loops which was also yummy. BuT the GDP Ugg, Not at all what I expected. SORRY BUT 3 thumbs down to what I received as GDP. I always buy halves so between this and the sub i received a few weeks back, I have over an OZ sitting that won't be used any time soon. 😒

• @GoldenNugget definitely use the contact form when things like this happen, I almost guarantee you were given something else, because I’ve seen people say the gdp is some of the best medicine they’ve gotten in a while and I’ve also seen people be EXTREMELY disappointed with their batch of Bubba Kush

• ]@ecbraun I saw the reviews on Bubba were mixed. I love mine. I'll do that, send a message un the contact format. Thanks!!

• The purple hues usually show with cold temps

• @GoldenNugget Definitely reach out! Yea me personally I loved the Bubba Kush ! I’ve ordered it twice since it has been up ! For me it works and the people I have let sample this with me also loved the Bubba !

• I have had several orders that came and did not look like what other ppl got and the quality sucked.

• This past order was my first time trying GDP and it was just ok for me, it was a good body relaxing high, mentally for me I probably should have used this for daytime bc it didn't help with my racing thoughts, but absolutely no anxiety or panic. My buds came large and smelled strong even after sitting at the local post office on Hurricane Laura hold for 4 extra days, I was surprised I didn't have to throw in extra Bovedas! I had ordered 2 other strains and my peeps were VERY pleased with the GDP (I wasn't sharing the other 2-BTY and London Pound Cake) yet bc they were putting me 2 sleep and keeping me from using benzos and that's why I always stick with high indica strains. I've had the Bubba Kush a couple months ago and and I prefer that one to this, I just think it's a personal choice depending on your medical needs when you get down to it.