What were your favorite sativas from Loud and Med Mama?

Just curious. I enjoyed violet vixen and mimosa which I believe were both medmama but am not sure. Dolato (loud) may not be a true sativa but is great for daytime from me.

Comments

• @MikeyC those we’re both from MM and I’m also waiting to see if either of those drop again..the Jet Fuel Gelato seems to be pretty close to the VV..but wow that was a great strain!

• This fruit loops is good for daytime use and nighttime use— for me anyways. I can smoke it all day throughout the day and then smoke a few consecutive bowls before I’m ready to hit the sack and the stuff does the exact opposite for me. So I’m a happy camper anytime that strain comes around. Really kinda wish theyd make some concentrate of it so I can run it thru my higher standards!! @medboy @medman @medmama

• @Fastguy199 lucky you, we just loaded some fresh Fruit Loops from Loud about half an hour ago!

• I just bought juicy fruit and blue dream half split. Awesome timing gentlemen and women!

• @medboy since the description was got our staff too high to work and sativas are for work for me I had to stick to indoors =)

• The indoor XJ-13 was a pretty amazing sativa. I also love the MAC.

• Hmm. Hard to pick but my fave Sativa has probably been the XJ . I've had some other ones but that first time I received XJ it was super icy frosted up and smelled like fruity funk goodness when breaking up, impeccable cure.. yeah I hope it's like that next time it comes around! Others: Indoor Jack Herer from Loud was very strong, good sativa but treated me different (more hybrid) so I never used it for daytime

• Just got the gelato 41 from med mama, and it gotta say this is absolutely up there with the white widow from loud as the best strain I’ve gotten from this website! The nugs were so dense I thought they didn’t even give me a full oz till I weighed it out! Taste almost exactly like it smells, which was absolutely wonderful. Also just got the greenhouse jack herer from loud and @v32Finish this batch looks and smells identical to the XJ-13 from loud from 2 months ago, haven’t smoked it yet so I couldn’t tell you about the high but I’m extremely excited.

• no way.. nice! that was super good flower.. i have a couple bowls put away . excited for you! i'm bummed i missed the G41. I also received a gram of the XJ-13 in a sample pack recently, which was odd because it's been off menu for a long time. thought maybe we'd see it back, but no such luck.. it doesn't look like the last batch from loud though, it looks more like the indoor jack from around the same time

• Has anyone tried the fruit loops? Is it as potent as the description claims?

• @DudleyDiccle yes! The most potent strain I've ever tried!

• edited August 2020

The Jack Herer from Loud is 🔥 .

• @MaryJane2020 YESSS Jack Herer from Loud is one of the best. They have perfected growing that