Bitcoin issue

hello im new here and I dont know if this is really the best place to ask but how long does it usually take for your guys bitcoins to go into their wallet?? First purchase took about 10 minutes for them to receive my coins but this time i payed at 2:30 am and at 4:20 my payment is still pending.. Do bigger payments take longer to process?

Comments

• 4:20 pm btw sorry

• @Pugltop I hope you arent using Coinbase

• No sir, thats the worst one @Bman

• Did you pay MM with bitcoins and you are waiting for a payment confirmation?

• I payed them but my transaction is still pending and I sent it in last night. I payed 140 and some odd change, but the first time I just got the 5 dollar gram. Is that why it might be taking longer to process?

• I read somewhere that it could take up to a couple days to send bitcoin?? @BMan

• So you sent two different payments, one for the gram and one for a second order. You got confirmation for the first, but not the second order?

• I would email medman and see if they received it on their end. What bitcoin app are you using? Cash app?

• No my first payment was 11 days ago lol and it went through fine within 10 minutes but that was a way lower amount. Last night I ordered a half o and my payment on my bitcoin app is still pending, so it hasnt sent to their wallet address yet. @Rubygirl816

• I am using Edge @Rubygirl816

• Hmmmm, Which app are you using for bitcoin?

• I use cash app and it never takes longer then half hour

• idk, i've never heard of Edge.. i would recommend CashApp personally.. i've never heard of anything pending or hanging up for that long. let us know if it resolved! can't hurt to ask them if they received it but if you never got payment conf.. idk sorry you have to deal with that

• Definitely cash app 😉

• @Pugltop did you figure it out?

• @Pugltop sounds to me it may actually be pending with the app your using and not MM wallet. I personally use cashapp. You do have to verify your identity using an ID in order to use cashapp bitcoin but man I swear I have saved so much money using that option. I literally always get my payment confirmed in 10-20 mins no more then 45mins with cashapp

• There are two different wait periods.

One is for confirmation on the blockchain, which everyone has to go through. This usually takes only a few minutes but I've occasionally seen it take longer than a day.

The other is a hold that Coinbase and many other exchanges will impose on your funds pending verification of your account. That is typically 3 days but I've seen it take a lot longer.

• was just going to say that medboy i have had coinbase cash app and brd hold for a picture verifaction he should have got a email saying so!!!

• Everything is good, it went through guys! I guess the blockchain was a little congested... thank you for all the comments!

• Cash app man!!

• @Pugltop try using cash app next time. It’s simple and you you won’t wait that long! I move the cash right from my bank account to the app, then buy the bitcoin and send it right from cash app to MM. easy peasy. Like I said, never wait more than half hour.

• Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I tried Cash app first along with some other bitcoin apps and it wouldn't verify my identity.. Edge was the only one I could get to work, maybe I'll try Cash app again later on and see if it works for me.. @Rubygirl816 @WDEgkj

• @Pugltop make sure when you scan your ID (Driver license works best) that your getting a good picture for them to verify. I had an issue the first time I uploaded my DL on cashapp but the second time it went right through

• @Pugltop coinmama works well

• Getting everything set up was the hardest part lol. After that u get ur first order u will get some more and wish u could but all of it lol

• I use Crypto.com and it works great. Coinbase was a total disaster!!

• @LIT ppl should really try crypto!! If u got money to invest, some of those cards they offer might be worth it. I just got the blue pvc 1. I use cash app to make purchases and crypto is like gambling. U might win some money or lose some. Kinda fun