New Strains

2»

Comments

• @BMan you won't be disappointed other than the amount you ordered. :smiley:

• Payment confirmation received and it's still on the menu! Woot!

• I literally opened my phone, came here, saw this strain lit up, clicked, saw "premium FL" -- RED ALERT, STOP, CHECK THE SITE .. WARNING

lol but for real.. thank you. I popped in while at work literally just long enough to order a 1/4 of the premium FL (and a lil blue dream as well). If it weren't for that post, I MIGHT not have checked the website. So.. whoever's comment I saw, thank you!!! 🤣🔥(Jesus Mary they almost got me ordering more MAC too lolol)

• Spilt 1/2 oz of Mac & Juicy Fruit..can’t wait!

• @superman38NC had to grab me some more MAC as well and an eighth of the PFL 😳

• edited August 2020

Nice @suchacutie89! I still have a little bud left of PFL from early this yr & about an 1/8th of the indoor..both excellent! Hoping this MAC close to as 🔥 as the premium a couple weeks ago..didn’t order then but everyone raved over it. I just used up my last little bit so I’m stoked..the Juicy Fruit looks 💥 too..haven’t seen that in a long time. Going off pics here so we’ll see

• edited August 2020

@LoudnCo reached limit on the site! Congrats on the biz!

• Got some MAC and the PFL!

• I just ordered a half of the PFL! I pray I get it. I put no subs in there too.

• Yeah I ordered a quarter & an eighth of blue dream. also put no subs...