Bubba Kush !!!!

2»

Comments

• @justaguy have you reached out to Medboy ?

• @justaguy i highly recommend you switch to a bong. Smoking a joint is going to waste a lot of the material, I’ve been working up my lungs to where I take a 0.5g bong rip every 5 or so hours and it does me just fine. I’ve smoked joints of fire from this website and have barely felt anything, then I put it in my bong and I’m through the roof!

• The bong is indeed powerful technology! But with great power comes great responsibility, I read that somewhere...

• I have a nice new little bubbler, but dang I love those big fat zig zag wraps. And yes I know how much I spend filling those wraps. A lot.

• The bubba is received yesterday is pretty good. IMHO no complaints.

• edited August 2020

@leaf glad I like it !! I truly love it ! To me it is one of my top strains. Like many MAC has been by far my fav !!

• Got some bubba in yesterday. I thought it was pretty good. It was a little bit wetter than I prefer but still smoked well. Nothing particularly noteworthy I can say to the good or bad about it. For myself I can say I would purchase again.

• @liarliar03 - I will check this out. I haven't used a bong in decades.

• Bubba Kush was a good smoke. Definitely recommend it!

• I just hit my neighbors bong and I’m twice as high than when I smoke a J or hit my little pipe. Damn!

• That's good . The price we are paying every flower on site should be one hitter .

• You have HIGH expectations

• I got BK and Premium fruit loops coming and I’m so excited! I’ve been using just a glass pipe but I think it’s time to break out the bong and get her ready 🥰

• Holy crap LOUD was quick this time! USPS didn’t even show a tracking number till it was delivered in my mailbox! 4 DAYS FROM ORDER TO DOOR! 🤯

• Holy moly !! That was indeed fast ! I just got my FL and MAC today !!

• I composted my order of Bubba Kush. I think this is the first time I have ever tossed any cannabis (ditching a stash just before getting stopped doesn't count)

Maybe it is like what some have suggested. There is a Cheech and Chong scene in one of their movies where Cheech and several other people are slain on the couch, buzzing their heads off, and Chong is sitting there "I don't feel a thing".

I guess so.

• really weird. it's possible it's just a biological thing, but based on things i've seen here with pictures of batches being 100% different and crazy shit happening, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if you ended up with some of that 1:1 or CBD or just garbage flower that's different from ev1 else.. i'm not a huge fan of this most recent Bubba either, but it definitely still 'worked' and got me high. IMO more likely that you got something different. but that's just one man's opinion.

i've been thinking about composting, but don't know the first thing about doing it properly. lol

• MMJ is complex, much more so than most other medicines. Consequently, the same batch of medicine can have very different results for different people.

• Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

I placed a new order for Juicy Fruit.

It was subbed with Bubba Kush.

You can't make this stuff up. :smiley:

• Make sure to put no subs next time. The shippers im sure are nice people, but they really dont care at the same time. If you put “No Subs” though they will write it on the bag or something which makes your untouchable..

• @BMan yes sir that No sub is a life saver. I ordered that 2gram 4 sampler pack and wrote No subs. They subbed everything. Write Medboy and now I’m getting a quarter of PFL and some blue dream as a replacement. I will always write no subs because they subbed everything I had with stuff I’ve already purchased and had more of at my house. Glad I read that very early on to write No subs

• Bubba kush kind looked like the green goddess spongy soft ..might of been didn't read if they subb it or not

• I am having a good laugh at the absurdity of the situation, it's like a sitcom script or something.

Well, time to try something different, maybe a strong sativa. I'd love to see some Durban, or Durban Poison on the menu.

• I would have wrote about that sub that’s my opinion