Premium vapes

Anybody tried the live resin / premium med mama vapes??? A lot of coin to drop but if they went the distance I would be interested. For me the high from carts/vapes feels nothing like a full spectrum experience and doesn't last that long. Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Haven’t tried but agree with what you said. I’ve never found vaping carts or flowers as enjoyable as good old combustion. My carts are gathering dust for the most part, but they are critical for traveling. Better stealth in hotel rooms.

• I've also had similar experiences with the vapes. The convenience is awesome, but no comparison to actual bud

• Carts in my experience a much more cerebral high, less stony and more cerebral.
    Great for stealth, a bit easier on the lungs and more convenient, but a different high than flowers.

• Speaking specifically to the premium vapes: they taste great and they have more of a full-spectrum extract. At the same time, they seem to hit with more of a homeopathic dose, so you don't get as much per puff. This is not a big deal to me but it might make a difference to others.