What is your states Medical Cannabis like?

I am very fortunate to live in a state where Cannabis is completely legal Recreational as well as medical. However many others are not as lucky. For the many unfortunates who live in states that do not even have Medicinal Cannabis I pray for you, but what about the States that do have just Medicinal and not recreational what is your state like? Do they sell flower, edibles, wax, and other forms?

Comments

• edited December 2019

In La it sucks. No flower or edible. Has to come from lsu or southern U. And its only available to a select few. Think cancer hiv spastic ms and self harming autism are about all that qualify for. Plus like only 5 pharms in whole state are licensed to supply the subpar products. But then La is about as assbackwards as states get! And recreational. Ha the politicians here would never do that. I support norml and send in their emails to my reps. One has said not to contact them on the subject as they are not open to discussion and the other one always says they respect your opion but they do not and will not support any legislation as long as it remains schedule 1 in the federal gov.

• @spongePail Dude that breaks my heart seriously I feel awful for you. Here in Illinois our recreational and Medical dispensaries are just like walking into a brick and mortar version of Medicine mans website only with a larger menu. Illinois LOVES CANNABIS it is truly legal here all the way.

• And my boss always wonders why i go to Seattle and L.A. or Denver for vacation

• Illinois is where its at dude trust me make a trip here sometime you will not be disappointed. Out of state people can only buy 14 grams though and residents without a medical card can only buy 33 grams, but I have a medical card and can buy 4 ounces and pay no tax on it.

• edited December 2019

Not until 2020, for recreational, anyhow.

I'm a many-year customer and big fan of MM, but if my state had legal weed, the days of MM and Bitcoin would be in my rear-view mirror. Just walk into a corner-store and swipe my good-old-fashioned credit card. Lucky bastards.

• edited December 2019

@qazxswedc that is correct the Recreational dispensaries dont open until January 1st but the medical has been going for several years now. I have been approved for my medical card but cannot purchase until the state mails it to me and thats why I did end up here just to get me by until either my card shows up or January 1st shows up and at this point I think both options mentioned will happen before my order is even physically shipped LOLZ! I hate everything about bitcoin its a fucking pain in the ass to obtain because of all the fees associated with it and its insanely volatile. Anonymity means nothing to me when making a purchase the federal Government does not give a shit about people buying and using cannabis the real problem is meth, heroin, and most of all Pharmaceuticals.

• edited December 2019

Well, the first couple times I ordered, obtaining bitcoin was also a big pain, but over time, you learn how to make the process as smooth as possible. Still, not the same as handing cash to the human being standing in front of a wall-of-weed.

• edited December 2019

Just want to mention what @medicineman offers is a blessing to all of you that live in close minded unjust states and that truly touches my heart because your state is literally holding you medicine hostage from you. I am happy that all of you have found a way to obtain this ancient healing plant that GOD has gifted to the human race.

• @Yaqui319 what you are telling me literally makes me sick! NY is my home state grew up in Brooklyn. Its an insult they want to give you some shitty ass vape pen and not flower or at least cannabutter. They could not decide how to spend the extra revenue? Are you fucking kidding me? If I had extra revenue I know a million things I would do with it.

• I can’t qualify for med where I live despite having multiple conditions that I self medicate, some for many years. Even if I did qualify I wouldn’t bother signing up. The pricing is too high and the quality often too low, and dispensaries are few. Plus I don’t need the feds knowing my business and have my name on a computer database someplace.

• I am in Texas, and, well... Texas. 'Nuff said. :-(

• edited December 2019

I'm in NC and expect that it will never be legalized until there's a change at the federal level. We don't even have medicinal. At least it has been decriminalized.