Starkiller Shatter

Since this is available again from Loud I thought it deserves a review. My experience with shatter is minimal, however the starkiller I received from the Black Friday sale is superb! I look forward to it every night now. Use my Pax 3 with the concentrate insert and it vapes up nicely. Very smooth, creamy, and an almost sweet cookie flavor. It's very unique for sure. What I love most is the body high it provides, that and a great nights sleep. I wake feeling ready to go similar to the Wedding Cake. 5 stars for sure! Anyone else order this and care to share your thoughts?

Comments

• edited December 2019

Jeez, a Pax 3 is serious business. :) Though I do have a Vaporbrothers Hands Free which is close to the same price but only for dry flower and not portable. My vape pen was only $50 and is ok at best for concentrates since the voltage can't be adjusted. I'd love to try a Pax 3.

• Curious about how the shatter is packaged. Is it in a sheet form on parchment paper or stuffed into a silicone container? Also how easy is it to work with (like is it really sticky)? I prefer wax and rosin and diamonds since they’re easy to manipulate.

• Loud's shatter comes in parchment paper. MM's comes in silicone. I find Loud's shatter more glass like and more easy to load than MMs.

• Exactly what I was looking to learn. I prefer parchment flats rather than a glass marble. Thanks!

• I haven't ordered any from MM, but the Star Killer from Loud is my first shatter. I like the parchment paper though..easy to work with. It's definitely sticky, but if it's colder it seems to help. Little goes a long way. Very tasty!

• Sixwaychili I really like my Pax 3. Battery life is great and it gives amazing vape with multiple temp settings.