Tattoo gets a free oz?

I saw the post that said they'd give a free oz if they got a medman tat? Wow thats awesome i imagine there will be medman tats everywhere. I recently lost my job of 23 years due to this kung flu crap my wife is on dialysis your products are the only thing keeping me off the ledge. 8 weeks still no unemployment I cant afford a tattoo right now but maybe in the future unless you change that due to everyone doing this. Has there been a newsletter ever sent out? I signed up hoping for any type of discount but never got anything. Also willing to make stickers i have that cricut printer if that interests you.

Comments

• Lol.. I saw that post and wasn't sure if it was a joke or just directed at that individual, but hey . I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind ;) 'eeeenteresting...'

• I want a free pound if I get it on my forehead. lol

• edited July 2020

Good luck with that...

P.s... it doesn't specify that it needs to be a real tatoo... lickem'-stickem' tatoo could get the job done? Seriously, who's gonna come verify its real?

I can't believe MM actually offered that... it's real, just saw it on the Stickers/slaps thread. Medman himself, not the Boy.

• I’d say it was just directed towards that individual. But good luck if y’all wanna try lmao

• lol .. funny

• Lol.... it became a thread haha.... @medman

• edited July 2020

I highly (ha ha!) doubt the tattoo/ounce deal is an open deal. In the context of the conversation, it would only apply to @wikkkkietman, but that is up to @medman.

I can imagine this conversation at the breakfast table:

MedMama: You said WHAT?
    MedMan: Now dear...
    MedMama: Don't you 'now dear' me. I leave you alone for 5 minutes and look at what happens?
    MedBoy: Mama, I can...
    MedMama: You hush.

:smile:

• I was actually so delighted that someone wanted to tattoo us that I will say that this is an open offer to the FIRST person who does it, but you must supply a video of actually getting the tattoo and a full photo of the completed tattoo. I dare you! lol

• I would recommend a tattoo that reads "Medman always delivers" I'm pretty sure that's a message board created slogan because it has been said hundreds of times here whenever someone is worried about a slow order.

• Shit I'm building a tattoo gun right now! Really suck if im the 2nd person...

• 🤣Anyone ever get the free oz with matching tat yet?

• @Bayoubud87 the comic book style art would make some cool ink, what we talking a zip of premium nugs or oz of a concentrate? I need to touch up one and get another first but might be something I'd be willing to do

• @Vapedad78 i have a bunch already wouldn’t mind another to add lol

• Only got my oldest sons name cause stuff always coming up need money for more than ink unfortunately but really wanting to add more before I get too old lol

• @Vapedad78 i got lucky my cousin does them so I get great discounts

• That's awesome, I don't know any artist closely enough to get a discount and single dad basically, mean got a gf but still not exactly disposable income falling out pockets where can go get quality ink at drop of hat unfortunately.... yet lol

• @Vapedad78 You know the gf takes all the disposable income. I mean, I know I'm guilty of doing it to my dude at times, haha
    Just pickin, in all honesty 😉💚

• @Vapedad78 i hear ya there buddy they ain’t cheap for sure I’m with ya on disposable income bro but gotta treat yourself when you can

• @medman I’ll do it for a qp of indoor! Anywhere u want, u can film the whole thing

• @Medmike25 that leaves us ALL with one BURNING question...

Are you more into cannabis or body ink?

• @Bayoubud87 I hear ya, that's why I'm here🤣 treating myself lol