Loud co. New inventory..?

2»

Comments

• @superman38NC brother thats the only thing that discourages me from getting samples is the fact these strains may never appear for months or rarely again. Last time I had a sample of watermelon kush which was fire but was 6 months ago and havent seen it here since lol. I suggested they have "regulars" in stock but keep cycling the randoms.

• Definitely agree @rshigh81! It really does come down to batch and environment..indoor clones could definitely produce similar results. I like soil whether indoors or not. Seems to produce good terps and flavor. The “Frankenstein“ was a nice seasonal touch..although I missed out on it..reviews were great

• Damn I'm still waiting on venom og but definitely few of these I would like to add to the medicine cabinet

• Just went with an O of Sundae Driver. I told myself I was going to wait for XJ or Space Queen but the description of SD sounded perfect. It sounds like its a good strain to use later in the day when I am trying to relax but not necessarily get knocked out for bed altogether. If that is how it acts with me, then ill be happy.

• I think you will like sundae driver. Its a mellow relaxing strain that wont lock you down nice for a sunday drive with sundae driver.

• edited October 2020

@NOLA504 wholeheartedly agree with @SpongePail...the Sundae Driver is a really mellow daytime treat. It relaxes, but still allows me to get things done around the house. It's one of my favorite weekend strains!

• @SpongePail @TheProfessor Nice! That's what I was looking for. I have tried smoke some of my more "energetic" daytime strains later in the afternoon and evening because I still wanted to smoke but wasn't ready to exactly smoke something like the Blackberry on Bubba that I use to put me to sleep, but then I am wired and have a more difficult time than I already do to fall asleep when I do try to get to bed. Hopefully this is a nice in-between.

• The Red Dragon went QUICK!!!!! Glad i got my 1/2

• Looks like Loud&co are sold out for the day!

• Well what time you coming back? @LoudnCo I got mouths to get high dammit!

• @MikeyC
    He's baaaaccckkkk! (Carolanne from Poltergeist)

Just pulled on some CCK

• Was eyeing that dragon last night too but already got plenty energy and motivational strains currently so I'm sure can find another great type

• I was gonna get a 1/4th of that Red Dragon today with the Cotton Candy Kush, BUT the Red🐉was all gone.
    Ah well, ya snooze ya lose, I guess
    Haha

• What should I pick for the indicas-?

• edited October 2020

I've had La Cheese (from another source) before and it was pretty great, so I'd imagine Loud's is much better.
    I went for a deal, and went for some Cotton Candy Kush because, well, it's kush.😁
    Cement shoes is another great heavy hitter if you're looking for SLEEP, and pain relief!! 😉

@MikeyC

• @MigraineWarrior79 I looked really hard at the Cement Shoes! I've never tried it, but I've always wanted too...sounds amazing! Alas, we've made a couple large orders over the past couple of weeks so the wife said I was limited to a trip to the dispensary to use up some of my points...so we're enjoying some new Cherry Pie and Blueberry! It's nice to have the availability, but it's so expensive!

• had to pass this round. interested in a few, still. tropicana . godzilla glue. saw the Red Dragon went quick, i almost pulled the trigger on an 8th but just couldn't do it this time around. glad to see alot of people grabbed some of the new stuff!!!

• @TheProfessor
    @v32Finish
    I was gonna pass because, well, adult responsibilities and all, BUT cotton candy + kush....I couldn't pass up, so I went with a quarter.
    But, if I was honest, if I spent what I truly wanted..I'd be broke alllll the time! Haha😘

• @LoudnCo pack my next order what ever you’re smoking. I need to not finish some days 😉