Any indoor or premium indicas coming???

There are none on the menu and thats not so great 💩🥵

Thanks

Comments

• I just ordered premium White Rhino and premium Godzilla Glue

• That's the move^

• If you had to choose, like me, lol, which would you pick, Godzilla or white rhino? Do they split halves or just oz?

• Going with the rhino

• edited October 2020

@Rubygirl816 they do split halves. Make sure to write no subs if that's for sure what you want. I normally ✔️ the strain I want the most just in case. I'm banking that G-glue is 🔥. White Rhino is an old school strain but good.

• Both the Godzilla and White Rhino look like pretty powerful medicine. I've not tried either, but I'm going to sit this drop out and will read the reviews. I expect that I'll hear great things and kick myself a couple times...until the next drop!

• When did the Blackberry OG drop? That and some Blueberry Cheesecake? MedMama added a couple more! I don't have much interest in the Blueberry Cheesecake, but Blackberry OG/Kush is one heavy strain! If you're looking for something sleepy, Blackberry Kush/OG will definitely do the trick!

• @TheProfessor Both dropped this morning. I snagged a little bit of the Blueberry Cheesecake.

• @ChunksEggo8187 they snuck by me! I'm thinking on the Blackberry, but have a hearty supply of Royal and Skywalker OG on hand. And yet, I really like the Blackberry! I'm sure glad this place sells cannabis, otherwise I'd stressout over all the choices!

• Meh, nothing getting my attention. Not indica enough 🤤🤤🤤