Not sure

I ordered an eighth of gelato 33 and got an eighth that says gelato 33 and mimosa on it also. Is it the mimosa. It STINKS and is just plain outrageous and want to know which one it is for next time, lol! So so good!!

Comments

• Prolly the mimosa. When mine is like that the org is on the bottom and then usually sub whatever is on top. Usually always says sub though.

• Definitely mimosa !

• Gelato 33 is garbage and barely smells.

• @MoonMan5 got two cantaloupe haze vape refills. I’m refilling my carts in morning. I will let you know how this strain is! I just threw an eighth in there cause I’ve been waiting on a lot of bud from loud.

• Did not end up liking the taste of the mimosa. Taste like glue or something to me. Hubby said he will smoke it in emergency. Really hoping my reship comes tomorrow from loud 🤞🏻

• Ive had some goodies too! the blueberry zkittles was delicious and so was the wedding cake we just finished. And mamas MAC was fantastic too! My loud order that was declared lost was supposed to be here today, now it’s arriving late. I don’t think I’m meant to get this package lol. I have another order with loud in preship again, hopefully will get shipped soon. That’s the one with London pound cake and a half of cotton candy kush. My medmama part of that order is already on the way. I had ordered from both shippers, Friday, on the same order form. I’m filling the carts this morning will let you know @MoonMan5

• @MoonMan5 yeah at this point, it is what it is. Eventually the packages will get here. The cantaloupe haze is ok. Got a little head buzz, and still some motivation to do some stuff I needed to get done. I’m hoping medmama puts up some new refills soon. It’s not something I would order again, given a choice. I am wondering if I’m building a tolerance to the refills I’ve been smoking so much of them lately.

• @Rubygirl816 @MoonMan5 - I had the Durban poison and didn’t care for it either, no effect at all. But that Fire OG is great! Not sure if you’ve had it or not. Also waiting for more to drop.

• Well I got lil coming from ma and lil from loud so be interesting to see how plays out, especially after cApp wouldn't let me send funds at first for some weird reason then finally got it sent and payment confirmation from mb

• I noticed cash app acting weird the last time I used it on Friday. Took a lot longer than normal to get confirmation.

• Usually once I paste address I hit next and then thumb print but I kept hitting next and nothing would happen so I thought maybe cause bc was fluctuating it caused me to not have enough but no I had to do like an extra step didn't notice before or something but it finally went for what I originally wanted with the dippin dots instead of the cake chem gelato which was gonna try if was funds being issue cause I wasn't making nothing trip back n forth lol