Blueberry Muffin

I received triple chocolate chip, banana zkittlez and blueberry muffin. Love the blueberry muffin. I had actually ordered the blueberry OG and received the muffin instead and I’m happy about the mistake!! Buds are sticky, looks just like the picture and I’ll be damn it smells and tastes just like blueberry muffins. Nice head high and very relaxing. I fell asleep right after so not too sure how long the buzz lasted, but it did what I wanted! I will add some pics tomorrow and review the others, as I smoke them. Imhope this review is ok, never done this before. I ordered more blueberry muffin yesterday because I was supposed to have the OG coming and I’m happy I have more coming now! But I am going to try that OG soon too😉

Comments

• Jealous, would buy right now if I weren’t saving for the big drop.. looks delicious

• hey ruby thank for your review!! i have some Triple Chocolate chip coming as well as some blueberry muffin . . can you tell me how the choc chip looks/smells?? thank you!!

• @v32Finish thats the chocolate chip. As far as smell, its very strong and I can’t put my finger on it. Reminds me a little of the old time funky stinky weed. We already smoked the blueberry muffin for breakfast, when I smoke the chocolate chip I will update with how it smoked and all.

• It’s a beautiful quarter. I split it with the blueberry muffin

• nice!! thank you so much! i was nervous ordering the triple chocolate chip since i didn't really jive with the picture on the site.. but i also know that those pics can't be trusted.. just hoping that it comes thru & it's good. glad to hear yours was good! can't wait for mine! lol. i got a split also- trip. choc chip with blue.muffin. and a +1 gram of mimosa. REALLY hoping i can make it work to grab at least an 8th of the premium mimosa before it's gone, but it's not looking good. :hushed:

• I grabbed an 8th of the banana zkittlez with this last order. I don’t feel like the smell is overall strong. Doesn’t look bad. Haven’t smoked that yet either. I had ALL my packages come at like once. I’m sitting here like a kid In a candy store sticking my nose in every bag trying to decipher each one, lol. I actually just smoked some of the London pound cake wax and I’m very stoned and feel a lot better today, than the last few!

• No banana smell, that’s for sure. Not like the blueberry muffin

• Thank you for the pics & reviews! I was curious about the Triple Chocolate Chip. Mine was supposed to be here Saturday but it's delayed. Excited to hear how it is for you.

• @MoonMan5 i like the consistency of Louds wax a lot better. I also like the way they pack it, on the sheets of wax paper. The high is just as good! I just posted in another thread, I’m actually getting to like the concentrates more than the vapes now. I just ordered four grams of the sunset sherbet from medmama because I love that strain and had to have it, lol.

• i definitely saw that sunset sherbet wax!!! lol thanks for all the reviews and pics! let us know about the banana zkittles when you smoke it.. i almost ordered this bc the pic on the site makes it look good, i like bud that has that kind of bud structure. . but something about the wording on the flavor made me hesitate. when i see fruity notes, sometimes it can be awesome but others get kind of a real mild smell.

from what i've tried lately, i have only had the XJ that seems like MAC, and the Boss from loud was really really good for indoor! great sativa hybrid. better than 2 of the last 3 premiums that i've had! 10/10 would recommend

def. gonna see about some live resin or something, too.. and looking for more vape refills.. haha. gotta spread these things out but i definitely have a 'short list'