Shrooms!

Comments

• @DudleyDiccle I use a mr coffee electric grinder to turn desiccated/dried shrooms into a coarse dust so it kinda resembles leaves of tea. A herb hand grinder would work ok or even a mortar/pestle or scissors. Fresh shrooms aren’t my choice for tea, but unless you grow your own most shrooms on the street nowadays are already processed anyway. Teas will generally hit you quicker and harder but I found the session peters out quicker than simple gobbling. YMMV.

• @DudleyDiccle. No you don't. To make tea, boil water, then take it off the heat till it stops boiling. Put your shrooms in and cover. Let steep for 10 minutes (no heat!). Then strain and drink! I throw a peppermint teabag in for taste. :-)

• Thanks @medman , now I’m gonna use your method when my Taj Mahal sack comes in. I’ve always hated the taste of shrooms but I like the way they make me feel. Flavored trip aid is on the horizon

• I am really interested in reviews on the micro dose caps! Been interested in microdosing for a long time!

• @funkynugz ....salvia is the freakiest drug i ever did...everything turned into pixels for me...husband had demons pulling him into the sofa...i had to hold onto him, he thought he was being dragged to hell.....another friend said she was picked up and carried by angels....yeah, stay away from salvia...i don't know ANYONE who has done it more than 3 times...but acid and shrooms? good to go...

• @funkynugz I know exactly what you mean. It was a long time ago for me and I believe it was ground up Salvia "leaves"? Which I smoked of course. It was back in 03-04', way before any of the 10x-50x extracts I'm sure. I'll forever remember that day I smoked it. I recall the distinct feeling of uncontrollably being pulled back and forth and knowing that it wasn't right and gave my all fighting it. Had I done more, I'd have turned into a pretzel on the floor I'm sure. I believe what I experienced was only the "tip of the iceberg" and was lucky to not have gone further down the rabbit hole. Agreed, stay away from that shit.

• Salvia.... Only once and never again

• edited November 2020

Ya, I’m good on the k2 and salvia! I had a buddy that was on papers so he pretty much had no choice but to smoke the stuff, used to give him seizures and stuff after he’d smoke and it literally makes u act like a crackhead(lying, stealing) it’s prolly one of the worse drugs..

• Yeah, when I was in prison I smoked K2 on the regular. Your body actually builds a physical addiction and once you have smoked it long enough you “need” it. I will never go back to that crap

• Fuck that k2 and never tried salvia after that video on tosh of dude going through window lol, k2 had me feeling like lsd but weird and not something I enjoyed

• All I remember from k2 was everything going black, then it was like I was shot out of the tip of a cannon, or geometric shapes that where bright as light were shot at me From a cannon, or both... and it only lasted like 3 minutes then you’re like wtf is this.. I’ll pass on it

• My salvia journey I saw the lower half of my body literally break off and travel a million miles an hour through a psychedelic hyperspace rollercoaster tunnel with tons of ups, downs, twists and turns. What’s worse, I actually FELT my body doing it as it happened. The (perceived) pain was excruciating and it was near terrifying but I couldn’t stop laughing like a fukin madman.

Glad I did it tho just to experience what the entry into Hell must feel like 👺

• @RedeyedJedi85 yeah man 💯 loco. They say not to fight the momentum or you could actually hurt yourself. It tricks the brain to be insane in the membrane 🤪

@jenbar420 hell, yep. Just wrote that above lol. I’m done with paper tho, the crash at my age is just too much. Never tried molly, would consider that even before another fungi roll.

• @MizterNiceGuy 😲 let us know how it is sir!

• 5 days later.. @MizterNiceGuy welcome back..how was the trip?..🤪..that’s a lot of mushrooms

• I ordered an 8 of the regular old mushrooms. Can’t wait to try them again. It’s been since college in 2005!

• yeah i am gonna have to get at least an 8th . really curious for someone to report in how they are! hoping there's some still around for a while . . .

• I haven't eaten shrooms in about 15 years and just ate a few grams. I hope it wasn't a mistake 🤣

• @OneLove its only been a few months for me, but the lemon tek/sweet tea is about to go down and I’m looking so forward to it 😎

• There was a DESIRE shroom capsule. Anybody want to admit to ordering this new one? However, I don’t want a review.....lol

• No, but I was considering

• I wanna see the reviews if they are good or not!! I see the pics and ppl ordering, but no1 saying anything

• I will be eating 4 grams of Taj Mahal first thing in the morning

• Thank you! This is awesome news!

• Most people who got them haven't left reviews yet because they're still exploring outer space. After googling these Taj Mahal's, I was only able to find a few reviews, all of which claim these things are very potent.

• edited November 2020

These are definitely strong shrooms... started eating them around noon, and just starting to feel “normal” again. I have been sipping on my tea all day, but yeah... I didn’t get as many visuals as I would’ve liked, so I think next time I’m going to take just a bit more but they are strong as hell, I’ve been in outer space pretty much all day😎.. stay safe peoples!

• edited November 2020

Enjoying my "vacation".

Saving the heroic dose for the weekend .

• I never try shrooms before, i hate shrooms but i want to eat it like in the movies lol. i dont lose potency if i just chew it up vs making tea? will i chunk it up if i chew it? waiting on 8th of taj mahal, guess i will do half my first time. going to try moonrocks with it, hope not a bad idea.. :mrgreen:

• edited November 2020

@MizterNiceGuy awesome! Keep us posted, haven’t tripped many times(this was my 10-11th time, so curious as to how many gs you’re taking? I thought they were honestly some of the strongest shrooms I’ve ever had! Saw someone got and tried the candy, but didn’t have the same results which sucks! It makes sense the dosage would be off with them though, seeing as honey is so thick and weighs so much, and with fungi, you never really know what you’re getting unless you have a badass labratory at ur fingertips (I WISH) or the time to sit and find out!