Shrooms!

Comments

• Sounds like hes freaking great!

• Interested in the capsules. Has anyone tried them yet? Also, the description says 25 10mg pills but then below that it shows 20 200mg pills. Could someone clarify? Thanks!

• @ttlsr The energy comes with 5 more...we are using the same price template but should create another. thx

• @Highguy, Thanks for posting your experience (and dosage!)

• @georgetirebiter no problem. People (newbies certainly) need to respect these and use wisely

• @Highguy thats the purpose! Every1 needs to take that journey once in their life! It’s been a while for me and I got half o coming and can’t wait to cleanse the soul!!

• @WDEgkj Im looking forward to it for you. You will definitely not be disappointed with the Taj Mahal. I’m glad I stuck with what I knew and didn’t get the candy

• I ordered both the candy and the Taj Mahal. It's been years since I've used psilocybin, so I'm going to start with low doses of the candy. Does anyone know how long you can store dried mushrooms? And what's the best storage method?

• That’s a good question, as for myself I never have that problem because whenever I get them they always get consumed way before I would have to begin worrying about that. I bet that web site shroomery will have your answers though

• I've read various things...my most recent source (Erowid, I think?) said that fresh shrooms last three weeks, stored in the fridge. So dried shrooms could be kept there for longer, I presume.

• @jj213 my ID just started working 2 weeks ago. I’ve never had anything show up and the last 2 have. My label was created the next morning after I ordered and that was around midnight Wednesday and the label was created the next morning

• Ive had dried shrooms last more than 6 months in mason jars. Probably could go longer and Idk about fridge storage, out of my "expertise" maybe put a pill absorber dry pack thing in there. That might make them really really dry I'd check on them a time or 2 a week. Yeah you better google it, sometimes I mix up details. I like to stay high.

• I had a bunch of wet ones one time weighing out on.a coffee table.and had that soma bitch stained all blue. Blue fingers blue table big ol black pupils. Ha!

• Im still.curious as to the strength of pills... Would 5 cause me to see tracers and a smile i cant wipe off? 7, 8? 10 have me tripping balls?

• @groundscreeper try the 10 and let us know, it’s all natural, and none of the ingredents have ever killed anyone, lol

• Last night my girlfriend and I ingested 7 grams of the Taj Mahals, in tea. I've had the second steep this morning, just before starting to type this. If you don't like small talk, here's the short version: it's strong. Very powerful medicine. The review that follows is not for "recreational users" (whatever the fuck that means). I think if you're looking for an out of body experience, you will most likely find it.

My purpose in the thing, last night, was therapeutic. Specifically, it was for my girlfriend, who suffers from the same anger issues I do. She takes a long list of medications, including the generic Wellbutrin, a drug I despise. (I took it when I was in my 20s.)

So we're two living-together humans, hurtling through space, emotionally damaged, physically wretched, harboring deep-seated resentments toward each other and toward the world. Heavily medicated under normal circumstances but tonight the kids are with the ex-husband. What does one do in such situations? Put on a Three Dog Night compilation and drink the tea. So we did.

Without writing a Raymond Carver short story, understand that it's very hard not to go down that road. This is the third strong psilocybin experience that we've shared and the common thread among them is how her anger comes out like a Category 5 Hurricane. It takes the form of jokes at my expense. I had a breakthrough in a previous encounter when I told her, "you cannot talk to me like that." That may seem like a nothing statement. When stated calmly, it's not. It's a declaration of my rights as a human being, not to endure abuse. That's when I realized this is an abusive relationship.

Last night we went back to this place. Sort of. Many things made her laugh uncontrollably. And then her anger kept turning at me. Repeatedly. Like bullets. At one point, she insisted on getting me to acknowledge that our trip was "fun." It was not. I felt like I was being bullied by my ex-wife again. I went to bed early.

Clearly we both have a lot of work to do. I categorize last night as the base for a future discussion, a really shitty night in general, and proof-of-concept that this is medicine. It is not 100% fun, ok? I didn't tell her to shove the fun up her ass last night, but I will today. Just not in those words.

I want to say one last thing, in conclusion: Check out Three Dog Night. There's more there than just the singles.

• My trip turned ugly at one point, I felt that the universe was punishing me for all the wrong I had done in my life. The inner vibrations were very intense and I felt that I could feel all the pain I had ever inflicted on people in the past physically and emotionally. I cried for a long time (I was tripping by myself alone in my house)but after I came to a realization that I will never again say mean things to people or do any wrong to anyone again I suddenly felt a euphoric calm as if I had been forgiven for all things in my past. As I said the other day, I look at life and the universe in an entire new light after this experience and I feel as if I am a better person now. I am thankful for the challenging trip I experienced.

• Awesome @georgetirebiter! They definitely “open your eyes” to stuff like that. @Highguy that is awesome!

• edited November 2020

I don't have any experience with this type of medicine and doubt I ever will. I fear that particular unknown and lack the kind of guide I'd need for such an experience.

@georgetirebiter thanks for sharing your experiences. You have always reminded me of an old friend of mine who's now gone. We wrote to each other often. Many similarities...not limited to musical tastes and literary mannerisms. Sorry, not trying to be weird, just glad to see you back. You're posts are always interesting, insightful, and real. Stay well!

• @georgetirebiter glad to see you back, fellow Ohioan

• @TheProfessor not trying to pressure u, but I think Every1 needs to try them at least once. It opens up something in your mind and u will have a new look on life! I used to eat acid like candy and wouldn’t do that again because I am scared of it but I still think Every1 needs to try it as well. Shrooms are totally different than acid or mdma. I would take mdma or dmt daily if I could. It’s been 10yrs since I’ve ate shrooms and I’m kinda worried but I know I need my mind cleansed lol.

• @Highguy i love hearing that u experienced that! That’s the purpose of it and like I said in my other comments, Every1 needs to try em at least once because it’s life changing. I wouldn’t do it by myself tho. Just glad to see your review and how it changed u for the good!

• And @georgetirebiter, glad you’re back and feeling better! The knowledge and how u explain it in these reviews are the best! I can’t wait to get em. I’m just gonna eat them because I don’t know how to make the tea. Me and a friend are splitting them and his wife has never done anything but roll. We are begging her to try these and just see if it helps with their relationship. I’m gonna show her this review if that’s cool and see if we can get her to get this experience.

• Thanks @WDEgkj, I'm certain that it could be life changing. Given the proper environment and guidance I would be more interested...it's just highly unlikely in current and foreseeable circumstances.

• @WDEgkj I agree 100 % with you that everyone needs to try at least once. I have done them many times in the past but never had a life changing experience to this magnitude. As for tripping by yourself I also wouldn’t recommend it to the average person especially in large doses at once like I did but I’m glad I was alone for this one because it helped me focus on myself and made me realize who I really am

• @TheProfessor thats what I’m trying to figure out is the proper environment. I really don’t wanna just sit at someone’s house but looks like that’s what we are going to do. I’m gonna have to try them out before I can decide if I can do it alone but I would recommend doing it with someone. I live in apartments and there’s no way I could do it here by myself with cops and shit living here. I wouldn’t go outside and outside is where I wanna be. They’re not for everyone but I do think everyone should try them. It opens up the mind like u wouldn’t believe and changes how u look at everything. I can smoke some really good bud and get paranoid as fuck lol. I’m 41 and have done it all so I know what to expect. It’s just been a long time and I may not know how shits changed. I’m doing it purely to cleanse my brain because it needs it in a bad way. I take Vs and on pain meds and a lot of personal shit going on so I think I need to have a flashback to the good ole days when everything was fun and I took shit for fun not because I need it like now. I can only smoke weed a like a couple weekends out of the month because they don’t tolerate weed down here at all. It helps more than the meds they write but u can’t tell them that because their comeback is it’s illegal and it’s bullshit. They can’t pickup shrooms in my pee, or I hope not lol. If I was u, I would def give it a thought and I’m pretty sure u wouldn’t regret it. I’m not trying to be the peer pressure guy at all! I’ve just always said everyone should take a trip 1 time before they die and shrooms, if they are good is the first choice I would go with unless I could get some pure mdma and micro dose.

• @Highguy and u ate around 4g and that’s all? How long did it last? I’ve done em alone but it’s been years man and if I like these, then I may eat like 2g alone and see how it is because I need the experience u described in a bad way

• @WDEgkj yes, I only ate just a little over 4 grams at around six in the morning and when it was all over with it was around 3pm. The peak was long and incredibly strong. As you probably already know eating them makes your peak longer vs doing a tea but people react differently of course

• Just remember that 5 grams of good shrooms is considered a hero dose. These Taj Mahal are in that category

• @Highguy ive never made tea. Ate straight from the turd to the mouth lol