Premium Large Moonrocks

Has anyone tried the Premium Large Moon rocks? The site says one can buy a 1/4 for $100 which seems pretty inexpensive ?

Comments

• Looks like buds covered in kief I guess. Wonder how it is held together. I ordered a zip of the Smalls. Will see it next week sometime.

• @theunleet cover in distilalate then roll in kief to get it to stick

• I'm waiting on moonrocks from Loud & Im probably going to try out medmama's next to compare. If yall get some let us know how yall like it

• i will post picture. if they ever ship the package, still preship. smalls is off menu now, i wonder what sub will be?

• has anyone tried medmamas premium moonrocks I need to know if it's worth it

• I have not received my Moonrock Smalls yet. USPS is now "In possession" of the package.(Weekend I guess) I hope the smalls are same quality as Premium Large, just smaller buds.

• got mine Not a Drop of oil Crap Dry to the bone Weak Flower Rolled in Crap Kief pulverized Stems ? Very Green Didn't even catch a Buzz burnt quick as Fuck Not a True Moonrock

• @JHAZE damn dude. Ask for your money back. Looks like I'll just throw them away if you didn't even catch a buzz. Very depressing. Ugh......money down the drain.

Loud's Moonrocks got me pretty baked but I was upset that they had no kief and I complained. Thats why I ordered from MedMamma but now this?? Lol...

I'm just sticking with buds from MedMan from now on.

• Yeah i got some as well JHAZE, the premium moonrocks. Is there oil on these? I literally put in the grinder and it crumbles right up. Doesn't seem like there is any oil on these just some average bud with some below average kief.

• @greatspirit @johnA Total bitcoin cashgrab and there is no oil and they pulled a switcheroo on me ordered 4 got 2 and smalls at that strike 2 here had the animal Cookies last time that wasn't potent either

• Snicklefritzed

A common saying among stoners. It orginates from the movie, . The dealer witheld the good weed, "Moonrocks," and gave them the Snicklefritz Rocks . Ultimately, screwing them over of the good shit.

• @JHAZE Are you referring to the moonrocks from medmama? If so, they were selling the moonrocks for so cheap I would'nt be surprised if they were a little stingy on the oil, but they seem to have a good bit of kief on them, no?

• @liarliar03 yes medmama not even a touch of oil read the description says oil the keif isn't even kief its powdered stems green as hell no Potency at all harsh dry to bone dud flower no effect robbed me on 2 zips paid for 4 everyone got garbage so what's the point ? Of calling them Premium Moonrocks Avoid at all costs !!

• @JHAZE I wonder how they got all that powdered stem to stick without any oil??
    Did you write medboy? I dont even see an option to order 4zips of those

• I had/have an ounce of the premium Moonrock Smalls. I did not even take a picture. Is / Was BONE dry mystery "hybrid" covered in mystery kief(more on that below). Someone said 7/10 potency... I will rate it at 3/10 potency if even.

No oil anywhere, all the "kief" fall to bottom of bag. @JHAZE you are right the kief seems to be powdered stems. Real green looking. Waste of an ounce trying to catch barely a buzz :disappointed:

• send all this to medboy he will fix it if its not right !!!!

• Never had to contact before, will be a first unfortunately.

• @nefgreen cause outdoor is usually tacky as F easy to roll in a powder not even coated that well and I ordered the smalls and recieved large garbage dont be trying to defend them read the thread they beat every 1 and I'm pretty certain its CBD Flower 2 perfect to dump off for a quick cashgrab when bitcoin is soaring ...

• @JHAZE I got the large moonrocks so hope I'm getting a different batch. When they come I'll post a pic.

If they are as bad as you say, then we just won't order anything from MedMamma. Loud will be more than happy to get your business.

Selling premium weed that isn't premium is one thing, but flat out ripping people off with false products is completely different.

• @JHAZE not really trying to defend anyone just thought you sounded like a broken record thats all. talking about cashgrabs and saying the same thing again and again. What is the point after you told everyone what you thought of them once or twice? You still never said if you contacted medboy or why you somehow payed for 4?
    I had an issue once and it was fixed but I didnt come on here acting how you are

• I agree this BS was a straight rip off !!!

• Contact @medboy to anyone having issues with the moonrocks. They were terrible and he will try to make it right. (I contacted)