Shrooms!

Comments

• @MizterNiceGuy well that sounds great for a relax night to get in touch with oneself! Thank you!

• For me, I’ve been around bikes literally all my life... I have been in my own world pretty much all day and I’ve just started to feel normal again... I’ve been riding my mountain bike around in my back yard for the past 7 or so hours with my kids just enjoying life to it’s max.. these “drugs” seriously change people’s lives. Can’t te you the last time I just “relaxed” and lived life a little!

• @Lucid100k we gonna start with 3.5 and go from there. First thing in the morning. Had em since Monday just looking at em and tomorrow, no more looking

• I ate 2.5 on an empty stomach yesterday. First time I've tripped in 15 years. I was going to go for the recommended 8th, but decided not to, and it's probably a good thing, because that little 2.5 knocked my ass into another dimension 🤣

• @OneLove I did 4.2 grams on an empty stomach and I know now that 2.5 whould have been enough lol

• @Highguy There's absolutely noooooo way I could have handled 4.2 last night 🤣

• edited November 2020

@highguy I had a very similar life changing experience about 30 years ago, on both shrooms and lsd. I haven't tripped since.

Ever since then, I have been an individual with my own individual thoughts and ideas on every single subject. I do not ever allow the vast amounts of programming to invade my mind. I will never be brainwashed or mind controlled, like almost every single person I ever communicate with. That happened because I was watching tv for about 30 minutes while peaking. I watched some news and I watched a televangelist. I saw through it all. Forever. Every single person on television is always trying to control your mind. Same with everyone on social media and in print and in politics and in the corporate world. They are all fighting for control of every single person on this planet.

It's sad that you can know 90% about a person (most people) based on a single opinion. I find people doing that to me and I always correct them because there is no way my thoughts can be associated with a single other person on this entire planet. You know that phrase "You can change the minds of millions, but cannot change the mind of a single individual." That individual is me.

I also am able to alter my reality by changing perspective at any time. Whenever I feel like life is getting overwhelming, I can think to myself that at least I'm not a wild rabbit fearing for my life every second I'm alive or something else that is similar. That always makes me feel better and keeps me in a good place mentally.

In the last year, I changed careers from IT to retail on purpose. When I started, I was making about 1/5th as much money. Now I'm up to around 2/5th and will go up over 1/2 in the next few months after a 4th promotion. I don't even care. I'm so much happier with my life and lost 40 pounds as a bonus. And the most ironic thing is that if I remained in IT, I absolutely would be laid off right now, begging for shitty contract jobs. Now I have about the most stable and protected job there is, being a competent employee in a grocery store.

I'm absolutely sure that I would be a completely different person, arguing with idiots on facebook like an idiot on facebook by repeating what I want to believe and only caring about money over happiness if it weren't for my psychedelic experiences.

• @Sixwaychili couldn't agree with you more. I got a ? About the fungus. Seems they might have been in a hurry to send mine out. Some are still soft and mushy in spots. I've lost some weight as I put them on paper towel to dry out. I'm not complaining... I'm not tripping over a g or 2. Tripping was intentionally used there lol. Anyways my concern is health, I don't see fungus on the fungus, is that a possibility? That it absorbs contaniments if they are moist? I looked on the web but you know how that goes.

• And I'm ready to try a little tea dose of today! I think. I will wait and see what the comments are. I want a speedy fell good buzz. My dog fucks with me when I trip too hard. He's sleeping and snoring with his eyes half open staring at me RN.

• Got my 1/8th today..definitely micro dosing these..anyone else done that yet? I’m not interested in a heavy dose..had a very intense trip on shrooms over 20 yrs ago..haven’t touched them since. Also got my freebie of Blueberry Muffin..so delicious..should have picked some up! Thx MM

• If u eat just a g it’s prob not gonna do anything to u. I was scared too but we started off with 5 and that’s the only way I’ll do em. My friend ate a g yesterday and felt a little but said pretty much wasted em. I would start with 2.5-3 and 5 if u really wanna see the experience lol! Mine was very dry. U could see the spores floating in the air when we pulled em out. I feel like a new person. I had to pee like every 5min and it was clear. Kinda feel like they washed out all the toxins in me

• @WDEgkj I ate some again earlier and was just on Reddit 15 minutes ago searching to see if it's normal to have to pee 800 times while on shrooms 🤣

• looks like my shroom order was missed and looking at site menu by the time the situation gets fixed there wont be any shrooms left. Maybe the universe is telling me to stick with the flowers and leave the Fungi alone.
    My wife and I have been wanting to try shrooms for so long , I guess the wait will have to continue

• @jparkerj72485 Idk specifically about the meds your father in law is taking, but there are definitely a lot of pharmaceutical drugs that will block a trip. For example most antidepressants that would be taken daily almost completely block it out, so I could see very possible that there may be one or several MS meds that could interfere also.

• Yes I too have heard SSRIs will block a trip. Apparently MAOIs will have the opposite effect and make a trip stronger...that is why some people consume syrian rue with mushrooms.

• I take elavil for sleep and they didn’t block mine and if they did, I would like to know what woulda happened if I wasn’t on em because I was straight fucked up for a solid 4-5hrs! I see they are all gone now and I was bout to order some more damn it lol! Hope they put some back up soon

• @OneLove did it do u like that? I was drinking Powerade but not that much. I had to pee every 5min and it was clear as water. Like it was flushing my system or something. Idk

• @WDEgkj Elavil is a TCA so I'm not sure if it affects trips...from what you're saying, I'm guessing it doesn't 🤣. But other anti-depressants that are SSRI or SSI usually block a trip. And yes, when I tripped last week, I had to pee a thousand times and could barely drink anything because it made me nauseous...but I was also tripping so hard that I started to question whether I had really even been to the bathroom that much. Yesterday I cut the dosage in half for more of a high than a trip, so I was more fully aware of what was going on. I def peed a ton. According to Reddit users, it's pretty common and no one understands it lol.

• Well that sucks cuz I already pee too much, dribbles for ever anymore. It's dumb.

• @medman Any idea on when raw dried shrooms will be back?

• @groundscreeper I can relate, $#!+$ annoying! lol

• edited November 2020

I took an 1/8th of Taj Mahal around 4PM yesterday. Please make the tea for the love of God. I just cut them up and ate it with a banana..... I was sick until about midnight "trying" to throw up. Had an eye-opening trip for about 2 hours but I was rather sick and didn't enjoy it. Think I will stick with Marijuana... Also very hard to sleep now 🤔

• @theunleet , sorry to hear that. Stinks. Do you have any “ landing gear “ ? Such as any benzo? That can essentially stop the effect of the mushrooms.

• @theunleet I only ate 2.5 and was so high at one point I couldn't do anything but lay there and periodically get up to throw up lol. I so agree with @Tea4Two10 though, it's def nice to have benzos. I have Klonopin prescribed "as needed" which I rarely ever use since finding this site and having a consistent weed plug, but I def keep them handy for the shrooms. They help me sleep and sometimes the trip has lasted too long for me. It brings me down a little easier.

• I was very sick and didn't sleep till like 3am. Oh well I guess shrooms are not for me! I still think the half the shrooms need to come out of me -_-

• @theunleet

So sorry for your experience!

• These reviews have me hpyed. Glad I jumped on a zip of these when I saw them, definitely saving them for a special occasion. Best trips previously were camping in the Poconos. Beautiful.

• camping in the Poconos. I used to live 15 minutes from there
    Do you mind if i ask where?

• Anyone ever take boomers while receiving chemo?

There are several reasons I’d like to “reset” during this time. Mentally, I’m in a good spot, have a great setting(live in the woods) and weather is mild. It’s mostly the overall shitty sickness that concerns me. I don’t want to add to that or have it alter the experience.

Any experiences shared are appreciated!