Some advice on how to use GG4 Distillate?? Dab it, vape it,...??

So I bought 4 grams of GG4 distillate last week thinking that I would be able to vape it like any of the refills I have gotten.
What I received seems to be much more of a concentrate, and I don't think my oil vape cart will be able to heat it.
I am not sure if this should be oil vaped, dabbed vaped, ect??
Any suggestions would really help. I am new to this concentrate thing, and where I live weed is still illegal.

Comments

• @medman @medboy can you help answer this? dont want to steer anyone wrong as i havent ordered this

• Distillate is very thick but can be heated and injected into vape carts that have a large intake hole (at least 1.2mm).
    -MB

• Thanks MB. Can't wait to try it. Happy Thanksgiving

• @SecretStoner how did it go with the distillate? Were you able to fill the cartridge?

• It works great I found that pckt vape cartridges work the best. A honey oil syringe kit with several different tips and two syringes. I've used it distillate for years and it's a lot easier on the back of my throat.

• Dab rig and a torch will give it a kick that can't be matched by most portable vapes. I use a pocket vape to be discreet but when I am able to bring out the big oil rig, it's worth the trouble and effort. I have about 4 different portable vapes (made for waxes and oils...not vape cart type) ranging from 40-175$. All of them are ok but have issues of some sort (clogging, cleaning, not hot enough, glass mouthpiece I always break, etc). None of them come close to torch and a good banger. I will say that the APX wax vape with the twisted thick wire coil is the hardest hitting in my collection. Looking at getting a straw type vape soon but haven't picked one out yet.

• Yeah I have been dabbing the syringes because my carts have been clogging and its annoying. My carts keep clogging up in the top not the bottom so Im guessing they are letting too much through. I have some of the sprk carts on the way hopefully they work better.
    I have been doing cold starts with the distillate and it is quite a rush but a very one dimensional high IMO compared to some shatter or good old flower.

• I've dabbed it and I use it to cook with. It makes the yummiest gummies! :smiley:

• @nefgreen i use the sprk carts and love them. I actually can refill them quite a few times before I have to toss them. And they really are not too expensive either.

• @Rubygirl816 yeah it was you I saw who recommended them. Thanks! Cant wait til they show. I ordered on friday they were even cheaper being black friday and I got a fancy wood tip that they sell too