Medmama Label Created - Awaiting Item

Hi all - it finally happened to me. After more successful deliveries from mama than I can count, I have my first label creation with no movement showing since. Curious if anyone else ordered from mama on Green Friday has experienced the same issue. I know one other member who purchased green Friday from mama who also hasn’t seen movement. Not worried - know it will show - this is just a first for me having a label created for a week without additional movement. Anybody out there in the same spot?

Comments

• Yeah ordered friday and didnt get a label til tuesday. No movement showing. Not really upset I just dont buy the whole MM is faster than loud statements I see a lot of on here

• I ordered Loud on Wed 25th. Still shows Label Created. Others have urged me to be patient due to the holidays and USPS, so I don't want to sound like I'm complaining too much (am I?). But man, eight days of total dryness. If I wasn't bald already, my anxiety would have done it for me...

• @OzBaxter I have a order from loud from the same date. Says its at local hub now and will be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed for an early delivery

• @nefgreen That's awesome brother! I hope mine is too and just hasn't been scanned the entire trip. Otherwise, at this point, I imagine it is lost...

• Yeah dont worry Im sure its on the way. Sucks when your dry though. I hope yours shows up soon!!

• @OzBaxter don't stress too hard man...I ordered the same day. Plus, its only been 8 days. But I do understand if you're dry...its frustrating.

• 'tis the season for slow mail delivery. Add in a slight delay as folks celebrated Thanksgiving and we're seeing a bit of this. Have no fear, orders are being sent! Of course, if you don't get your package in 14 days just contact me on the site! -MB

• @nefgreen @ChunksEggo8187 @medboy
    Thanks for the encouragement guys! Yeah, it's just frustrating, that's all. But I DO understand everyone needs holiday time, so I don't begrudge delays on that end. Like I said before, I think my first order spoiled me because it was here so quickly and effortlessly that I just expected that to be the norm. I'll be better prepared next time to know how long to stretch out the meds I have when ordering refills. As it is, I have three total orders in/waiting right now (Tasty Waves, Sour Grapes, Sunset Sherbert, White Rhino, Blueberry Skittlez, and 10 SugarTrim Joints)

• Same, green Friday and no movement but i also ordered a bunch of other stuff that do so I'm sure everything is going to be delayed a bit unfortunately.

• edited December 2020

I had a pre ship from the 27th move last night medman was saying they took a long weekend and are trying to catch up

• @cmweems1964 @Essy0522
    Yeah if I don't get it by Wed 12-9 (14 days) I'll contact the MedMasters. Do they reship a lost package? Or is it a refund deal? I imagine if the package is actually lost, then I wouldn't be able to get the same strains that have run out. Just curious, as I totally expect it to show up in the next few days.

• I’ve had 2 packages that got lost in mail. First one was my mistake I forgot to put the numbers of my address it was lost but it still arrived eventually. I ordered some prerolls from medical Jane those were lost and medboy was real help and got a new package shipped to me fast. So don’t worry they deliver @OzBaxter.

• Awesome! Thanks @Losbakker6 That makes me feel better 👍🏼

• I ordered from Loud Friday early. Nothing yet from ID but I get a number of deliveries that don't register on ID. I'm guessing Friday or sat. I should get delivery. Hopefully.

• Medman mentioned in the forum the shippers took off the weekend for the holiday and packages are behind a day or two.

• Right now looking like everything dating back to 23d isn't scheduled to arrive any earlier than the 7th, maaaan get used to everything clockwork week start to end and all sudden double the length throws things off a bit

• It’s only going to get worse again, now with the holidays.

• Yeah that's what I was thinking ugh was tryna hold off placing any more tickets till start seeing something but might need to anyways

• I have three one from the 27th just moved to in transit here tomorrow one from the 2nd and 4th in preship.

• Ordered from both its it's a combination and they're all late or lost

• I have two packages coming tomorrow when it should be one, hmmm

• Has the site been doling out tracking numbers with orders? They never used to but I haven't made a in 4 years so...

• No people using ID on mail site to see what's coming and from where

• @Vapedad78 my tracking went from Monday to today. Hope you get yours today too!

• Fingers crossed, appreciate ya @agingasian hoping yours is what you need and the ganja gods shine down a lil today

• @Rubygirl816 Did you get yours today? Just curious.

Still nothing on my end yet...

• I ordered from Med Mama and I haven’t seeing any movement. Not even label created. I hope things are running okay.

• @OzBaxter nope! It’s at the local distribution center since yesterday and never made it to my PO today. I’m so pissed off right now. I can’t imagine how you feel. Just know if your package is lost, mm will replace it. They did it for me a few months ago I had one lost.

• This package is my sunset sherbet and I have nothing to smoke as well so yep pissed isn’t even how mad I am right now. For fucks sake it’s an hour away and you can’t get it here in time