House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level

2»

Comments

• Conservative checking in. Hoping we see federal decriminalization in my lifetime. It seems silly that I can drive 35 minutes to a legal state to buy cannabis. Then I break the law by bringing my purchase back home.

• @customeraccount173 kids in the future will read about these things the same way we read about prohibition and everyone sneaking alcohol LOL

• Like, imagine how many lives were destroyed because they were busted having a drink. It seems so absurd right now. But then you look at the prison system and all the weed offenders

• @OzBaxter I agree completely. I hold conservative views on most issues, but current cannabis laws are nonsensical at this point.

• @v32Finish lol glad you liked it

• @Vapedad78 no popcorn here;-) that’s that street dealer stuff,mane! MM and crew are da real deal

• edited December 2020

Mitch can blow a bag of d****... as far as I’m concerned.. anyone that makes it even relatively hard for me to get my hands on dank cannabis can wipe themselves off the face of the earth and I’d be happy with it! But seriously guys, no politics. I think most of us can agree the laws of this country were written by a bunch of idiots that literally Don’t-know you can’t blame them, just let them think they are right and continue to show them how useless their laws are by using programs like this till it’s “legal”,and then do it some more! (As far as I’m concerned it’s been legal in Texas for the past 10 years 🤣😎👌🏻)(@ the idiots that make our laws)🤣😹😘

• Them headband smalls I got while back reminded me of popcorn sized nug and were pretty decent for price point, I just like popcorn and nugs in general lol

• Man, I was rly hoping to get my hands on those outdoor rox...hoping the cubes stay up till the 10th. About to eat a few grams now:-)

• Hey what’s so bad about popcorn nugs, I just got a half of the Zookie Smalls!

• Will you people at least attempt to engage in pleasant persiflage or Big Lew will return to torment the USC dog,woof
    woof !!
    Fat Lil Tabby sez death to plagiarists.30

• @liarliar03 they should be pretty good, I ordered them as well.

• Weird. I read this bill was sponsored by Kamala Harris. But, she's primarily known for going out of her way to send weed-offenders to prison during her time in CA. Tulsi Gabbard and crew even hammered her about it during the Democratic Debates. I wonder if this is her attempt to cap that criticism? Or is it a political move, where she introduces something generally wanted by the public, but knowing without a doubt that the Senate will shut it down, with the intention of flipping that argument back onto the Republicans? ("Well, I tried legalizing it, but THEY wouldn't let me") It would be a way to make her bulletproof to the criticism of her past. Just a thought.

(NOTE: This is not intended to start an argument, debate, or anything negative. Just an observation and theory)

• Politics is.... voting...everything else is just.....talk.

• They all tell you what you want to hear but do whatever they think benefits them the most at the time

• The best form of government is one that leaves you alone.