Faith IN MM

I just placed another order even though I have not rec'd an order placed on 01/04 from MM
This order has stopped moving in the USPS system since 01/09 I am sure I will not receive it.
This has happened before and Med Man always makes it right it just takes 4 weeks to complete the entire process.
I wont be able to report it lost until 01/20 I will keep you guys posted.

Comments

• I’ve read ALL your posts about this and it sounds like maybe your post man is home ripping on a nice bong hit . Especially since it’s happened before .

• Na I know my postman well and we run a company from home and usually never have a problem if I order from med man 10x I usually get all 10 then 1 goes missing. The USPS system has the package sitting in the same place for just about a week. this means it never made it to post office in my experience.

• Update still have not received order from 01/04 from med mama laughing budah and wedding cake. Reported package missing to med boy he replied he will look into it have not heard back since then. That was Monday.
    Will keep forum posted step by step
    Should mention that I have received 2 other orders placed since then.

• I've had email problems in the first part of the week but I should have gotten to your email by now, I hope.

• You just sent me the same tracking # I sent you. It did not provide me with any new info. The package has had the same status since 01/09 how much longer do I have to wait for a solution??
    This is the 1 issue I have with the company. I really want the forum to watch this. I will post every e-mail mb sends me

• I waited the 10 days to report package lost 01/18 I provided the tracking # and wallet #
    I get email from med boy they will look into it 01/19 promptly
    Then I follow up on 01/22 being patient
    Med boy then responds promptly by sending me the same tracking # I sent him and that’s it.
    So now what you gave me back what I gave you and the status is still the same.
    Why do we have to go back and forth after the 10 days?
    Please explain to us so we all understand the rules.
    jj213

• Sounds like the postal worker is on to you and jacking us both.
    Do you have an alternative address? Write MB on the secure lines.

• I have received 2 orders since this order went missing if the post office is doing dirt it’s not on my end. How would they know which order to take or not.

• I don't know hun, maybe they weren't working that day. I'm doing my best guessing to figure it out.

• Again they want us to follow their rules then after we follow the rules and wait 10 day’s to report give it another 5 days then get back to me.
    Everyone on this forum Should let them know that this is not fair to consumers who spend hard earned money. If the package said it was delivered to my house I would not have a leg to stand on. But it was not so why should we have to follow ruled and they don’t ?
    But again they have the upper hand.
    You should adhere to your own rules about missing orders.
    I will continue to post the situation until rectified just so others know what to expect if a package goes missing.

Here is my response from medboy.
    This kind of response indicates that the shipper believes that the
    package will make it to you, even if it is late.

If it doesn't arrive by Monday, you can follow up with me and I'll
    follow up with the shipper.

-MB

• If I am not being reasonable please tell me how. I am/have followed @medman rules to the tee.
    What would you do?

• I think your postman got you bro, friend or foe. Also, remember you are purchasing illegal products online. Cant really complain. Sometimes you might have to take a loss. But check ya boy first...

• Can’t convince me postman is a thief. That would mean of everything that gets shipped to me via USPS from all online sources he would have to take the time to see where it’s coming from and the steal it and risk losing his job over an ounce or two of herb?
    How would they even know what’s in there?
    I receive too many things via USPS it’s unfortunate the package is missing but all I am asking is that the company abides by their rules.
    That’s the point everyone is missing.
    It’s not about trying to figure out why I didn’t get it. But the fact is that I didn’t get it. And that can be proven via USPS tracking.
    If the policy was order at your own risk we would not be having this discussion.

• jj213, I've read enough from you.

This business is illegal, ok? Anyone involved in this probably has to stash away tens of thousands for legal bills. Not saying drop it completely, just that at this point I'd ban you as a customer. You should be thankful. How many orders of international shipments have I lost on this? Sheeeeeeet.

Move on. You'll end up getting it in a month when you least expect it, OR you made a mistake by not shutting up about it.

• I've been doing mailorder for a number of years. This is the first time I've heard of the business blame the local post guy.

It should be re-shipped to the man. If margins are so slim that a reship will ruin the business, that's a problem.

This guy does not deserve to be banned what the hell? You've been polite enough and just because the business is not legal doesn't mean that is now a built in excuse to not provide superior customer service. Many mailorder business's are run by folks with prior experience in distribution, sales, and customer service. You'll see the difference.

@jj213 Hit me up I will take care of you. Capitalism is a wonderful thing. There are is enormous competition in the mailorder business. Allow me to blow your mind.

• I’ve been following this post for days since I’m a first time customer (order placed Tuesday Jan 21) just to get an idea of how legit this is ( I’ve lost money before in fake sites) and @lightshow11 i don’t think the business was blaming the postman . I think other users started sharing theories as to why @jj213 has not received their package.

I don’t think the person should be banned. It probably got lost in Transit and for that, just reship and call it a day . It shouldn’t be too difficult. That’s my two cents

• I apologize for my comment. I should not have said that.

What I meant was "banned" from this discussion and I should probably ban myself so I am out.

• These past two weeks have been very frustrating for a whole lot of us so I'm not surprised to see emotions running a bit high.

I only want to address the issue about contacting me, because I'm sorry to report that in addition to everything else going wrong with the site, I haven't been able to access my email for the past 3 days either. So I please beg your patience as I will get back to you on this issue as soon as I can!

• 1.Unplug your router
    2.wait for a minute
    3.plug your router back in.
    Problem solved. 🤔
    Or....
    Ctrl+Alt+Delete......Just kidding, I'm sure the tech problem is outside of my expertise.

• @medboy it is understood and you have my deepest if sympathy. I hope you get everything back up and running . These things Can happen at anytime so I understand

• Just want to let those who follow the forum that med man ALWAYS DELIVERS after 2 failed delivery attempts and all of the email issues and having to get a P.O. Box and 2 months later the package has arrived. I never stopped ordering so I am in heaven now I have jaeger, purple diesel, Durban, Willy wonder, alpha blue( these buds are huge) and white cookies and about to place this weeks order.
    Just thought I would let everyone know
    MEDMAN ALWAYS DELIVERS
    Thanks MB 🙏

• So glad it worked out @jj213! I was rooting for you.