sunset sherbert

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2020

I just received my sunset sherbet today I ordered the day before Thanksgiving and it looks like most everybody elses, really dark got purple and orange pistols shooting out of it. Really gorgeous and super dank . I’m 100% sure it’s sunset sherbet And the other picture that I saw on here I think is the miracle whip because I had some of it too.

And FYI, I got a buddy that works for the post office at a distribution center and he said in his 36 years of being there he’s never seen it this backed up. Between Black Friday and holiday shopping and 60,000 employees out with Covid, he said expect every package to be at least a week late. Apparently they have 18 wheelers full of packages outside these distribution centers just waiting to be scanned but they just don’t have the manpower to handle the volume. So unfortunately we all just have to be patient.

• Yep contact medboy after 14 days and he will contact shipper and will reship. The few times i have had issue it shipped the same day.
    my new rule of thumb with all the crazyness is stay at least 3 weeks ahead and order any strain that has a funky name.!!!!!