sunset sherbert

Comments

• Maybe they took a long weekend for the holiday

• @Rubygirl816 mine was made now just fyi.
    I suppose they have been swamped with orders and probably took time off for themselves as well.

• Yep, mine just showed too! Thanks @nefgreen

• need to check mine... :open_mouth:

• Yes! Just got a label on ID! woot!

• Same thought I had shit in check then went almost dry and playing waiting game on everything I'm already out of lol, got one created 25th hopefully dropping soon and 2 on 24th haven't moved and should be 2 more created at some point

• Has anybody’s label started moving since it was created on the 29th, from Loud? Or since ordered the sunset sherbet last Wednesday?

• Nope got one since the 27th preship nothing moving

• Ordered on Wed 25th. Label since last Friday, no movement sadly :(
    Been dry for six days now.

• I guess we can assume that it’s not USPS then

• mine sunset sherbert will be here friday ID says just got mendo breath today

• @Rubygirl816 my zip of Sunset sherbet is moving as of yesterday. It is due to be delivered Thursday and it looks like it’s in pretty good shape so far. Cross my fingers, knock on wood and all that other shit.

• Awesome! Congrats 👍🏼
    I just checked, mine still says Label Created for the fourth day in a row. So maybe mine will move sometime soon too

• Mine is still in preship. Ridiculous

• Yeah everything on the board but nothing in the box, hopefully tomorrow cause getting skinny ova heah

• Mine is still “label created”.

• @Theboyua when did you order, Wednesday, when the sunset sherbet came out? Bullshit they get orders out in 24 hours! I don’t get why orders are sitting in preship for days and it’s not USPS.I already got my medmama order from the day before! I’m going to be pissed off if I get subbed out on the sunset sherbet!. What is going on @LoudnCo

• Why are all these orders sitting in preship!

• When was your label printed @MoonMan5 ?

• Does it say Kirkland, WA? And you bought yours after I did.

• I have two in pre-ship one from the 27th

• Yeah mine just finally* started showing something other than pre-ship.. shows delivery on the 4th.

Was definitely sitting still longer than I've ever seen.. Im just glad it's moving.

Knock on wood & all that, like someone else said. Lol. @Rubygirl816 did yours start moving yet or nah? I just read thru this thread but already can't remember 😋

• And just for clarification .. I ordered the day it came on the menu, and my label showed up in pre-ship same time mostly everyone on here was saying theirs did.

I'm guessing they created a bunch of labels for everything, but maybe were Off (or very shorthanded) due to Thanksgiving.

I definitely try to give the benefit of the doubt . But it is a little discouraging to have something sitting like that. It didn't bother me so much bc I happen to be well-stocked right now, but it kills me to see ppl saying they are dry, completely, for like 4 days.. 6 days.. etc. Wish I could mail yall a cone or something 🤣

Anyways. Still super curious to see how the SS looks .. !!!!

• @Rubygirl816 & @v32Finish Yeah, I also ordered the Sherbert and I'm finally seeing movement. ID says Friday (4th).

• I got 2 from Ma been showing created since 24th but haven't shown movement since then and loud ordered same day left next day stopped updating 27th and now showing late since yesterday nothing else moved

• I ordered Wed 25th, still in Label

• My ID was updated this morning and my package is on the move.

• Check your IDs