sunset sherbert

Comments

• Wow! Very interesting..yours is gorgeous too! Looks sticky..🔥

• the only two pics of the SS on this thread look way diff. that's weird my package is still in transit so I'll know when my SS arrives if usps is willing

• After puffing on this strain all day, I'm thinking this isn't Sherbert. I was expecting a bud like what @superman38NC had in terms of looks. But whatever this strain is, it's crazy good. I understand that this could be a different pheno batch that was picked up.
    I also only ordered a 1/4 & did put sub options down. I'm thinking this could be Miracle Whip because my buds also look similar to @OneLove.
    Sorry, I'm just high as hell wanting to share my experience with this phenomenal weed...whatever it may be.
    This has a creamy citrus smell with a hint of hops. Taste the same. Resinous but perfectly cured. Extreme relaxation, happy with numbing effects. One of the best strains I've had on this site, period. So whatever this stuff was, thank you! @LoudnCo

• Hopefully will have my ss tomorrow. Will post a pic to compare! Just hope whatever I get helps me relax. Boy could I use it! Getting ready to go to NY to say goodbye to my mom.

• @ChunksEggo8187 is that the ss from loud just recently? I just received mine. My PO has an extra mail truck going out, in the morning, with just packages. Here’s mine

• @superman38NC what does yours look like? Curious this this looks nothing like @ChunksEggo8187. Don’t get me wrong, the Sunset Sherbet I just received is PHENOMENAL. We immediately rolled one and I am stuck on stupid right now, lol. Hope everyone that’s also waiting, has an “out for delivery “ in their ID. Going to lay down. We are leaving late this afternoon for NY.

• Beautiful buds @Rubygirl816! Yeah, yours looks like @superman38NC buds. Mine was probably subbed & they forgot to write in what it was. Who knows. 😂The important thing is that we received some quality stuff. I'm glad you finally got your stuff!

• edited December 2020

• A little better pic. This is absolute 🔥. Thanks so much @LoudnCo love it and so so happy!

• Oh I'm drooling!! LOL! Mine is still.....out there somewhere.....sigh... ;)

• That def looks like Miracle Whip @ChunksEggo8187 and if def had a strong lemon smell to it. I absolutely loved that strain. I ordered it on a whim and was very impressed.

• For photo comparison for those that didn't see it lol. This was Miracle Whip from a previous batch

https://ibb.co/r4sdhyz

• @OneLove @ChunksEggo8187 yeah you guys are right looks exactly the same MW

• Hahaha! Nice, our collective minds solved it. Thanks @OneLove!

• I ordered the Sherbert too (it's not here yet) so imagine they will sub me MW too. I guess they fill first-come, first-serve. But then, that's not connected to when they take their product down from the menu? I guess they don't know until they go through all the orders. I only ordered an 1/8th of it, so who knows?

• mines been saying arriving late since Thursday. :(

• @OzBaxter, you'll definitely know now, lol. But just know whatever you get, its gonna be great!
    @Zackarrry ☹ thats frustrating bro...hope you receive it soon.

• @ChunksEggo8187 if it dont show up it'll be 2and pack in the past 2.5 months that didnt show

• So, if it doesn’t show up in 14 days from ordering, I contact Medboy?

• @Zackarrry remember dont sweat it itl get their

• @OzBaxter
    That's right.
    Medboy will make it right!

I've only had one issue like yours since being here, and it was resolved quickly. It's annoying, but they always deliver!💚

• Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 ! I don't blame them at all. It is just the luck of the draw ordering right at the holiday. Hopefully it will show up in the next day or so and I won't have to contact anyone

• edited December 2020

• I know it just sucks I was depending on that bc I got like a gram left I guess I'll put yet another order in just in case so I can try to have something before the weekend

• @Zackarrry did you try filling out the missing mail form? I do it all the time when my packages are late. Matter of fact, I filled it out for my order that was supposed to come Friday, it appeared this morning. It’s up in the top right corner of ID page.

• @Rubygirl816 ty I will do that now

• Me too! Good idea @Rubygirl816

• package has been reported. ID Is down right now. my package last week was delivered Monday but didnt show up on my ID until Tuesday morning. went from label made to delivered all at once. it was strange but such a lovely wake up call

• sure would have liked to have gotten some sunset sherbet. that fucking sucks.

I'm fucking pissed off so i'm gonna just refrain from posting more than that, but the misrepresentation of strains and sending things labeled that they aren't & hoping people don't notice has gotta stop.