Yes! Finally!

After 13 days of waiting....and having nothing here....my order from the 25th just got here! WOOO!

Sunset Sherbert
Tasty Waves
Sour Grape
...and even a Lodi Dodi joint thrown in. Awesome!!

I'll post pics once I figure out a pic-hosting service. :)

Comments

• Nice!!!
    Let us know how the sour grapes is!

• @OzBaxter glad to hear it buddy.you deserve a big fat blunt after a wait like that.I do think this 13 day crap is going to be the new normal for a bit.heck it's hard to even get a label created now. Anyways enjoy looking forward to the pics!

• @OzBaxter yay! Enjoy!!!!! 13 days is along time but glad you got your package.

• I'll upload some pics soon. Assuming all of these are what they are supposed to be, my first impressions

(I am not "cultured" enough to be able to describe it any better)

Sunset Sherbert: The smell is definitely fruity. Smooth inhale, crisp exhale....it hit me in the body at first. Calming and has settled behind my eyes now. I think the aftertaste is where it gets the "sherbert". Kind of a thick, sweet aftertaste.

Just my high take. More to come. :)

• Med man always delivers! I have an order that’s taking longer than normal, but I’m not worried

• @OzBaxter I finally received mine today too, was yours all good? For some reason med Mamas team didn't label my 8 vape refills so I have no idea what they gave me out of the 4 I had originally picked lol. I'll let you know when I have a chocolate bar but thank God for vacuum seal cuz damn do they smell powerful lol

• There was a time of spoilage when orders and all were shipped so fast. I feel so lucky in those times. I am not worried. It has been a while, but absence makes the Heart Growwwwwww Outdoor, Greenhouse, Indoor, Premium Fonder!!!!... lol.... Enjoy!

• @customeraccount173 yes medman and this whole site always delivers it's just fuck ass usps

• If you can find a better way to get your product half way across the country for $5... good luck.

• @Essy0522 do they usually label the strains? I've never received a label on the baggies. Do you think they would do it if I asked in the comments?

• @Good2Go man don't be a smartass no need for it. Whats wrong with some of these people being rude for no reason

• @DudleyDiccle I usually order 8, 2 each of 4 different strains and they come 2 to a paper towel with the name just written on it. This is the first time they haven't. I think maybe putting a note in the comments section should help though.

• If the labels are correct (and yeah mine were labeled)

https://ibb.co/J3zZKw8
    Tasty Wave

https://ibb.co/tQchrq4
    https://ibb.co/R2HTPtL
    Sunset Sherbert

https://ibb.co/9yZj5NX
    Sour Grapes

• P.S. That Sour Grape bud is amazing!

• Wow it looks amazing. They all look great as well. Have you smoked the sour grape yet?

• @nefgreen Not yet. I've tried the Sunset Sherbert, and I'm about to taste the Tasty Waves

• Def a nice haul

• Was gonna say the sour grape looks purty, nice snag @OzBaxter

• I got 2 zips of Sour Grape. Very impressed and pleased with the quality

• Had to pull trigger on some pineapple see what it's about

• @MoonMan5 yes sorry being lazy lol working on some that frankinstien at the moment

• @MoonMan5 Really enjoying the frankie, actually like it better than the LD was split with personally. Made a ticket few hours back

• Site seems fine. Frankenstein is great medicine. It's on my restock list for sure. Running below a 1/4 now.

I, too, went for that Pineapple Upside Cake @Vapedad78 along with the Strawberry Lemonade.

• edited December 2020

I got my point across....Zackberry...since you started the name calling I'd rather be smartass than a dumb one.

• @Good2Go you didn't get no point across I can tell your miserable bc you opt to troll people online NC probably your a coward. Now leave me be please I don't want drama like a high-school cheerleading squad. So for future reference. If you don't like something I say ignore it besides being hostile please and thank you

• edited December 2020

You just proved my point from my last comment. Thanks for playing.

• @MizterNiceGuy nice thought about that lemonade and the lemon from ma as well but ultimately just went with half pineapple just to see how compares to holiday wk stuff still waiting on, shit came within 30 min drive just to get shipped an hour away from me somehow🤦‍♂️🤪

• Thx @OzBaxterfor pics and review! I had a feeling the sour grapes was going to be 🔥

• @OzBaxter Appreciate the pics!