@medboy @medmama can we get some info

@medboy and @medmama is it possible to get some info with what’s going on with medmama. People that placed orders on the 2nd are not seeing any label are receiving packages but people that made orders after that even on Friday the 4th are receiving there packages what gives? By the time 14 days are up y’all will most likely be on vacation and that leaves us with money out and no medication till after new year. By no means am I worried about y’all taking my money I know you will make it right, but what about the time in between. Can we get an idea if medmama is behind, didn’t receive our orders. Did the site breakdown on the 3 screw orders up? Please give us something

Comments

• Loud is the same I ordered Friday and still no label.but he got on a post and said our orders went out.how does he know you alls names aren't your real names on here.lol

• I saw Loud say that all orders were shipped but they weren’t sure why stuff wasnt popping up on ID. I’m assuming it’s the same with Mama. Although, if someone from the MM crew could confirm this, it would put a lot of people at ease

• edited December 2020

Nevermind mind got something new but tryna figure what it is

• edited December 2020

@samdabs spoke a couple days ago and they were doing fine. I just put in another inquiry but guessing all is good. label info from the usps is pretty worthless at this point....

• Thanks Medman for update that makes things a lot easier to swallow.

• They're still making mischief down at the USPS
    I ordered a coin that went from
    Carson City NV - Mesa,AR-sat for 5 days
    then it moved down the street to Phoenix (8 miles ) for 4 days ,finally left Arizona then 3days to PA. 12 days total

• I ordered on the 4th and am not seeing anything on id. if nothing by next fri ill use contact form.

• I have received a crazy amount of email regarding labels. A lot of the same folks are replying back to me after saying they received their packages, so I'm going with my usual response... Informed Delivery is fine, when it works. If the USPS is overwhelmed and do not scan the packages properly, it causes confusion. I totally understand that waiting for a delivery can be aggravating, but this is exactly why we have our 14 day rule, because while we trust ourselves, the USPS isn't in our control. :)

MB

• Here’s to hoping that we all get our packages soon. I wish this Christmas wish for us all, I am going to stop worrying and have faith. I certainly have faith in medman his crew and team of shippers. It’s the usps that’s messed up. So if anybody starts seeing there stuff come in or pop up on informed please let us know. Best of luck to us all.l.... where’s the tylenol

• edited December 2020

Christmas Season...........lots of packages in the USPS system right now. Not a good time to expect swift handling....you can beat on the Postal Service......but it's the horse you have to ride.....

• @medboy. thanks for the response. I have faith in y’all. I hate that your having to go through so many emails about labels and “where’s my package” I’m sure it gets old. But again thank you for easing some worries for us.

• Appreciate the customer service med boy

• I would like to say the new medboy responds promptly and often. I really appreciate the communication.
    Big up Medboy 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• @medboy he is great and his customer service is excellent!

• Absolutely @medboy props to you good sir, appreciate the reassurance

• Thanks all, I appreciate the kind words!

• edited December 2020

@medboy , keep it up you are awesome!

• just got saturday mail, still nothing from my medmama order from the 3rd, this really sucks.

• Yeah, my 4th order isn't here after today's mail. Officially the longest wait I've had. Fingers crossed for Monday!

• Ordered on the 3rd as well and nothing so far. I know medman always delivers (using them for years now), but it still gets nerve wracking. Now I am hoping to get something next week before I leave for Christmas vacation otherwise my package will be sitting in PO Box 2 weeks until I get back.
    Just venting here to let out the frustration. I love this service but get so freaking tired of the legality aspects of smoking weed that I just want to scream. Now I am running low, no way to know when I will get more, and can't order more due to me going out of town for two weeks. Those who live in legal states just don't know how good they have it.

• I'm still sitting here waiting on my order from the 4th too. I know it'll get here eventually and I know it's USPS causing the problem but it's still beyond frustrating that it's taking this long. I'm this close to driving across the border which is 120 to 180 mi each way depending where I go and will cost me a whole lot more than what I pay here just because I am in severe excruciating pain. Those of you who have dispensaries available are so damn lucky.

• yeah... just to chime in, regarding the past 2 posts.. i totally agree with both @thatguy and @LilWitchyGrl - legal states are definitely very lucky. it's mind-boggling to think that in one area just a few hours car ride away, there's a place where it's so commonplace, sold in stores, celebrated, etc- and then not far away, people go to prison for having a plant in their possession. just... weird. although, I'm happy to see it trending in the right direction . . kind of .

good luck to anyone still waiting.. I am among you, although mine is technically not late yet . (and OMG @Thatguy totally hoping for you to get yours this week.. that would drive me crazy.. lol.. hope you grab it before you gotta leave for vacation!! :lol: )

• I'm still waiting for mine from the 3td from MJ no ID either. Regardless the Orders are showing up and its not been 14 days it's all good. @samdabs I guess you got yours not seeing you today. Hopefully anyway.

• Been ordering almost a year and have never had anything from here show up on Id

• I've talked to Medma and they have been a few days behind since Thanksgiving Holiday..packages are still going out the door. There is so much speculation around labels being created or not here on the forum and in our inbox. I'l say it for the 100th time: THE USPS LABELLING SYSTEM IS A COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE INDICATOR TO KNOW IF YOUR PACKAGE HAS GONE OUT. Be assure packages are still moving and at the most 1-2 day delay but they have indicated they are catching up now. Any other delays are due to the USPS system which is already slow and slower still due to holiday. Sorry to all you people waiting!

• I feel for you. It's gotta be hard dealing with so many paranoid people, but is the nature of the business I suppose. ;)

• 1am at my house, I ordered the 3rd from Med Med Jane my ID has not been working it just did. The expected delivery is Monday. It's been in the system since the 10. Have a great night!

• @Kellybelly99 no it didn’t show up yesterday. So hoping Monday. I do have a package from loud funny enough order after medmama order coming tomorrow, still no Id for medmama package. But I have faith that it has been mailed

• I ordered from mama the 4th (a Friday) saw nothing on id till today (Sunday the 13th). when it finally popped up on id it said label made the 8th and shipped the 9th, arriving tomorrow to the southeast. they shipped within 3 business days which is better than amazon at xmas that's 4 sure. ID is fucked up right now