@medboy @medmama can we get some info

Comments

• exact same situation here, label from SF just now showed up but says it was mailed on the 8th. so relieved now, hope everyone gets their stuff soon

• edited December 2020

Yeah I ordered from medmama the 3rd and just today it showed label was created on 4th and only other entry was arrived in regional destination facility. Hoping to get tomorrow or Tuesday. Feel better about it now. This website has always came through and I will still use regularly

• Medmama order just popped up on informed in my state possible delivery tomorrow. I knew I should have never been worried. Guys if you are in the same boat, rest assured I’m positive that it’s coming soon

• my medmama order from 11/27 finally arrived 12/12 by way of San Jose to Honolulu??? then to my state on the east coast. The postal box was smashed in on one side but not opened. quite the trip ! .....and an enjoyable ending.

• @laspace dang, glad it showed that's what I'm currently waiting on

• @laspace i had a package go to Honolulu a while back..I live on EC too..added an extra week but I got it. Hope you get yours!

• I have received many emails from folks letting me know packages from 11/24 - 12/4 that were not on their "Informed Delivery" have been arriving out of nowhere, so for anyone still waiting, have hope!

• My local post office says its not them its the regional hub thats 4days behind

• Looks like I got something from beginning of this month showing up but still not sure where rest of my ticket from the 11/27 green Friday sale, which of course is the 1 really wanting and needing to show

• Thanks for the update @medboy!! I'm one of those...ordered on the 1st from loud and still nothing as of today

• Ordered the 3rd and received today. Never showed a label on informed delivery (it hasnt worked well lately...my last 2 orders went straight from label created to delivered). I am so happy to get it on time for Christmas break. I was really starting to worry I would run out before the post office got their shit together. For those still waiting, I hope it arrives soon and brings some Christmas cheer your way.

• Thanks for the updates Medboy!!!

• The whole ID system seems to be down now.

"Tracking information is currently unavailable.

Tracking information for your packages is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for any Inconvenience this might cause."

• Yep been trying to check my ID. Still down now

• I just checked, my ID back @Moochy

• Both my orders came yesterday. My medmama package from the 2 never showed on Id until it got to my state distribution center. My loud package never missed a scan in informed. It showed the hole time from label created through its journey to the south east. I’m not sure why are what’s going on with informed, one showed the other didn’t. I hope everyone waiting gets it soon.

• It’s in preship @MoonMan5. Hoping to see it move today some time. This is my order from med Jane with the concentrates. Did you get your from med Jane already @MoonMan5 ?

• The only thing I’m worried about is it’s in a first class package and they seem to get overlooked more so than a priority box. Just hope i don’t wait weeks to get it with how usps is working. Just hope before Xmas. Thinking about putting in another order today before they close up shop for holidays. Only nine days to Christmas Eve.

• I just lost my mom last week. Never made it in time to see her before she died. Just want to make sure I have meds to get through the holidays.

• Think I’m going to try the gg distillate med Jane has. Has anybody tried the lil yellow bus liquidizer? Turns concentrates into liquid?

• @Rubygirl816 prayers going out for you and your family. Sorry about your mother. Its twice as hard thru the holidays.

• @Kayla thanks so much.

• Another day and still no 11/27 items in the drop, getting very disheartening

• @Rubygirl816 so sorry about your mom hun. 💕 to you and hope your meds come to help you out. Lost my mom too so I know what you’re going through

• Got my dec 1st order package from loud suddenly today with no label or anything on ID.....stay hopefully everyone! This chem dog shatter smells and is amazing tho!

• I’m sorry for your loss as well @Reshi thanks so much

• I ordered some concentrates from medical Jane. Can’t wait to try them 🤞🏻

• Thanks @MoonMan5 Just curious about it to use with the distillate med Jane has in case it’s too thick for vape cart. But I’ve read others were able to use for carts without it. Guess I will think on it

• @Rubygirl816 am so sorry about your loss...