@medmama. Checking your status

2»

Comments

• I ordered from loud a week ago and still no label on informed delivery so not sure what's up

• edited December 2020
  • I just got my order from med mama from the 2nd and am in MD. Never showed on ID.

• @MoonMan5 mine in un the same status of Label created. It hasn’t moved from that in two days. I also ordered from Loud the same day and is exactly the same.

• @MoonMan5 absolutely! The shipping systems are in overload and maybe they are moving without getting scanned. Like the one that I just got.

• @MoonMan5 of yes! I love loud stuff! As a matter of fact, I am waiting for an order from them as well as mama that I placed on the 7th. I usually order from Loud more than mama, depending on the stock.

• another full business day with no label or delivery.. really concerning seeing how many people have labels for recent orders

• Same boat. It’s either in the mail or not. I have read where people are getting orders made the same day as mine with no informed delivery so hoping maybe tomorrow or Saturday for something. Informed usually always works for me, my loud order, Amazon and orther packages are all showing, although with delays. It’s just this one package that’s either mailed or not.

• @MoonMan5 yeah, it will update if they get scanned. If not it will just disappear from ID or it will tell you I know delivery. Mine haven’t updated as of yet.

• same boat as you guys. Waiting on an oz of White rhino and forbidden og placed on the 2nd. Nothing on ID and the rest of my delivery schedule has been on point even from a few things overseas being sent

• I ordered from medmama on the 3rd and haven’t seen and label created yet either. I have been checking my mail box and haven’t seen any sign of it. Hoping to see something soon. Good luck to y’all

• @MoonMan5 it is not normal to stay at the origin facility. For all we know is that it’s probably moving but it hasn’t gotten scanned at a different facility. The shipping times are crazy and the whole system is in overload.

• @MoonMan5 none of mine is moving! That’s a good thing that yours is.

• Right now you can not go by informed delivery, scanning every package is impossible at Christmas your lucky to get 1 in 3. I just had a cup of coffee with claude my mail man and that's what he says lol he's closer to 80 than 70 I do believe he's right on the money with this.

• @MoonMan5 mine are moving with expected delivery for Monday from MM and Tuesday from Loud.

• @jparkerj72485 did you weight the wax itself? Know personally depending on what concentrate I recieved, came in different container and received 2g in one small container, but it weighed more than some other product even tho looked like smaller amount cause thought mine was on lighter side

• @MoonMan5 No, it went from “label created” to expected delivery of Tuesday. But they way USPS is I font know how accurate it is.