Loud Shorted Me on Bud

Guys,

Have you ever experienced receiving the wrong amount purchase? I ordered 1/2 oz of X13 and I received a damn 1/8th of it and a freebie joint. @medboy @medman I already emailed you guys but this sucks because Loud takes freakin forever to ship shit. It's been awhile since XJ13 was up so I hopped on it early. Its always the stuff you get excited about that gets screwed up either through shipping or the vendor. Thoughts?

Comments

• @rshigh81 My first thought is that you made a mistake by bringing it up publicly. I’m sure they will work it out. Just saying.

• Yeah I'm sure that's something easily rectified although frustrating just the same

• Med Man always makes shit right just contact them.

• Got shorted once and they sent more with extra to make up for it.  Mistakes are corrected.  It takes a while and you don't get to always pick replacement.  Discount codes would be easier and better for everyone.

• @OzBaxter I can see your point but if people have experience dealing with this which I haven't it only makes sense to ask from those who may have gone through it. Makes sense? This issue could help others include bring awareness as a community if this is something occurring often that medboy/medman should look in to. I cant tell you the countless times a users review or experience helped me from choosing bad products.

• Bringing it up publicly is the difference between a half and a whole

• I imagine it’s possible someone might be on the other end of that? Received 1/2 instead of 1/8th 🤷🏼..I can definitely feel your frustration since the xj-13 is gone, but they always take care of issues..the shipping times are definitely long right now. Sorry @rshigh81..I know medman prefers these issues be resolved using the contact form..sometimes you gotta vent

• @rshigh81 I'm totally not saying you shouldn't vent. I get it. I'm just saying, it's all about the approach... ;)

• @OzBaxter Agreed and understood. Mostly frustrated because based off current inventory there is nothing close to it to replace it with. Don't wanna receive something substituted that doesn't compare ya know.

• Guys did I come across harsh because I've heard people go completely ape over shipping lol. People complained via the forum about the recent mushroom candy issue so assumed this was the place to ask. My bad if I did as my frustration is with Loud and I didn't come here as a sub for the contact form I was more interested in the resolutions from experience as to what happens when the strain your ordered didn't come in the right quantity and its no longer available(damn that should've been my delivery instead lol).

• All good rs, 2020 has us all strung tight. I've been here 4-5 years and MM and co are pro's. Like others said just send an email, they'll make good.

• @rshigh81 Sorry to hear about the issue. If you haven't already, please contact me using the contact form on the website. The forum isn't a place for this. Thanks! -MB

• Thanks med boy and your absolutely right. 👍🤙

• @medboy On it brother wanted some feedback from the community on their experience on receiving the wrong quantity and my message/question got misinterpreted as bashing. The crew put me in check as they should lol. Thanks for the help and advice everyone!

• @MoonMan5 sure what's up?