USPS is booming in my city

2»

Comments

• My are moving slowly too. Keep the faith! Santa will bring our packages 🤗

• I have had many packages “in transit arriving late” show up. I’m waiting on one also right now, that’s late. I know it sucks, but they will show @Chrisstang

• @Chrisstang just got one Saturday that was shipped 27th last month and was missing from 7th till 17th then finally showed up the 19th, fingers crossed for everyone

• Cool thanks everyone who posted about me for the nice replies I sure hope so

• edited December 2020

@Chrisstang did you ever at least get any news? a label maybe? i have seen pictures of the carrier facilities (even tho USPS is the worst, its not just them, the other carriers are slammed as well) and i think it's just taking them some time to catch up. hopefully now that the shipping times for Xmas has passed, they will be able to bang everything out fairly quickly.

just really bothers me to see people waiting! @Delaware420 LOL i love it.. hoping yall see Santa really soon

• USPS trucks and vans are everywhere today...crazy. Looks like they're trying. My order from last Wednesday night was scheduled for delivery Monday 12/28. Then yesterday, ID said it was in town, then had left for another town in the state I hadn't heard of, but was still scheduled for delivery Monday. This morning, ID says it's out for delivery today. Looks like the Ice Cream Cake will make it before Christmas after all.

• Me! I need to hear it! Haha 😂

Happy holidays, Merry Christmas fam 🌲❄💚💨

• I placed an order on Wed from Loud and usually I get my order no later than 7 days but usps in my area has been horrible. Was hoping to have my order by today but its now looking more like next week. Good thing I stocked up before the Holidays. Hope everyone has a great Holiday.

• edited December 2020

Actually it's in my hand now @MigraineWarrior79! My carrier handed it to me about 20 minutes ago...long enough for me to get it opened and put away with a little bit left out to try.

The Premium Ice Cream Cake from last week (12/16) is fantastic! My z was mostly small to smaller (normal for the strain) green and purple nuggets, and oh so frosty! It's very nice on the nose, a pleasant smoke, and the effects are strong and relaxing. Exactly what I was expecting...love that GSC genetics. Also received a XJ-13 freebie J! Merry Xmas!

Happy Holidays all!

• edited December 2020

@TheProfessor

Happy holidays!!
    I'm glad you received your order, and it's all you wanted from it.
    I was hoping for my order to be here by today, but it's still traveling to me. No biggie as I needed a little break to clear up a cough, and lower my tolerance. 😁

• All my arriving late ended up finally updating like 2 days before finally showing up, haven't had any show up out the blue but got a couple hoping that happens with, still waiting on pineapple cake from the 8th and labels from over the weekend from loud, hopefully those went in mail before they left for break today, did get my strawberry lemonade and pineapple Express and both are great definitely worth the wait and grateful asf they made it finally, hoping everyone is covered thru this and has a happy holidays to forum members and entire med man team☃️❄🌲🎅