Question about recent Loud orders

edited December 2020 in Questions

Hello, I placed an order with Loud on the 22nd, right before they closed down for the year. I was under the impression all orders were going to be sent out before the closure, but I haven't received any label information. I see they aren't going to be back until January 7th, taking a well deserved break.

I'm wondering if the order actually went out or if it will be sent once they return. Has anyone else experienced something similar? I'm checking here first before asking MedBoy (after two weeks). I'm running a bit low, so I am contemplating placing another order or going to the dispensary, but I'm hoping my Loud order shows up!

Comments

• edited December 2020

@customeraccount173

I ordered the same day as you and I don't have a label either. It's possible that USPS is just slow to update ID.😉

• @MigraineWarrior79 Thank you, please let me know if you receive an update. I'll do the same.

• edited December 2020

Same situation here. Order and payment confirmed 12/20 (Loud&Co). Not a “peep” since then..... Suppose it’s on the way but not in the ID system. Will update here when status changes.

• Yeah same I added couple tickets couple days before they were supposed to go on break like 20th and 22th but no label on either

• Looks like we’re all in the same boat. Hopefully we’ll get some updates soon. Hope everyone has some medicine stored away just in case.

• I'll definitely keep all of you posted, fam! 💚💨❄

• I’m in the same boat. Last time Loud was super quick and had the label the next day

• I ordered from Loud on the 18th and still no label for that order. I also ordered from them on the 22nd and have a label created so idk if both orders will come in one or if the first just isn’t going to show up on ID. I spoke with MB and he assured me the ordered was placed and sent to loud on the 18th so who knows.

• Same here. Ordered on the 20th and no label as of yet.

• edited December 2020

I read on one of the other threads where they said all orders made before they closed for the holidays would be shipped out before they closed. Would trust them more than Informed Delivery right now.

• Yes...Same situation here...Nothing.

• Same here. That's why I ordered was to get shipped before they left or I would've waited.

• @Rockafire that's what I'm banking on

• We were hit pretty hard with orders, a random winter storm, and some other issues but I promise we sent everything out! :)

• @loudnco

Awesome to hear! I can't wait to get shark bit 🤪. Happy new year!

• Right can't wait to try the miracle whip shatter after the bud being soo good and see how the lemon meringue is, almost grabbed some from medJane to compare the 2 LM shatters but didn't

• @liim Happy New Year!

• Thank you for the update @LoudnCo

Now please enjoy the rest of your vacation!

• @customeraccount173 well if you insist... :wink:

• Thanks Loud enough said I'll wait because I know everything will be copacetic. Mntdwler

• @MoonMan5 believe whip was the 21st and lemon meringue was 22nd

• @MoonMan5 guess mine both be surprises cause never have seen labeles for either , I'm digging the Pxress , it's a pull n snap consistency and after that DS sauce took me to moon wasn't sure but the PE is some gas

• 1/4 of fruit loops just landed! Dec 16-28th. Really not bad at all. And the fruit loops is straight 🔥of course.

• @MoonMan5 will do man, be nice they show up same time but probably be a day or 2 between, woulda rather been on same ticket but friggin account limit messing with how I place tickets

• 12/20 order just appeared on ID. Says label created 12/27, post office pick up 12/28, expect delivery 1/4. Good to know the status!

• Mine from the 22nd popped up created on the 27th too and expected the 31st!

• edited December 2020

Mine is the same as @dabadabido , but I ordered on the 22nd
    I'm excited for some triangle kush!

• @MoonMan5 yes sir, the mm team helped out with that, also had a buddy drop off a nerd rope and another throw me some dank nugs was an excellent xmas overall thanks, and hope yours and everyone else had a good holiday as well

• Day 13. In Transit..arriving late. Longest wait ever from Loud. Medmama made it in 4 days last order. Crazy times we live in..

• Yikes I was hoping Loud orders were sent out before their break as I'm out of weed 😬 Ordered some Animal Mints on the 21st. I know I'll be tickeled once it finally gets here though, so this initial stress will be worth it 🤣