Lubricant

How am I just now seeing this? Lol. I've been curious about THC lubricant before. Looks like I'll be making another order soon 🀣🀣🀣

Comments

• Lol! Wow. 🀣🀣 I'd like a review though. May come in handy.

• edited January 2021

Don't get pissed but if you're going to post on lubricant it might be a good idea to change the "handle" OneLove LOL .sorry I couldn't resist Nothing But Love. The DwellersπŸ‘‰πŸ’šπŸ‘ˆ

• LOL!!
    I’d like a review as well πŸ˜†

• I'm actually a "sis" @MoonMan5 🀣 but I'll get back with the review and let you know. I'm ordering when MedMama comes back up lol

• TouchΓ© @MNTDWLER 🀣🀣

• @OzBaxter 🀣 May have one soon but I may also save it for Valentine's day but either way I'll be back with a review! I've heard very good things from a few people that have picked up some from the dispensaries.

• @MoonMan5 Lol def sounds like it!

• @OneLove I can't wait to see this review as well. It sure sounds like fun! My immediate thought when I first saw that was, "Hmm... I do believe the Lady and I need to check this out!!" 😜 I'm glad you've volunteered to be the tester. Lol. I hope y'all enjoy it, and I look forward to your take on it!!

• @Sheblys I just ordered some 🀣. I figure Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this could spice things up for a some couples in here. Or maybe even the singles too. Hell Idk 🀣

• As a single, I've definitely considered getting myself some for when those "bootΓ‘ calls" come around! πŸ€ͺ

• You gotta get medical clearance first girl LMAO. Hope surgery goes well WARRIOR we're all with you heart mind body and soul sending love to the bayou. πŸŒ¬πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ˜Ž

• @MNTDWLER

Well, shucks, this is true, haha. I guess I'll have to wait until spring, lmao!
    Thank you for your wishes!
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨β„

• Sad face, sad face😞😞 then yippee πŸ₯³πŸ˜ˆ

• Anybody review this yet? lol I was interested but 50mg of thc per bottle doesnt sound like much, especially considering the skin the largest organ on the body. Need a heck of alot of thc to get high through the skin. Anybody get high off it or are you just using it as an anti inflammatory?

• Lol ok so I bought it and I could tell there was a difference in sensitivity and arousal but I also googled that most lube has like 300-400 mg for the same size bottle. So my next venture will be to try to make some a bit stronger on my own. I wasn't blown away by it but def not disappointed in it either lol. I'll post a pic of the bottle with ingredients tomorrow.