Informed Delivery / Shipping Times

I live in GA, ordered on the 1/4... does informed delivery always show the package ahead of time? Anyone have any experience with deliveries coast to coast?

Comments

• Iā€™m in SE GA. my personal experience is informed has been reliable for the most past. About a year using normal is 5/6 days.

• I am in MD area and I have gotten packages without showing once on ID. I believe it depends on the USPS scanning the package.

• Thanks lots yall!!! šŸ˜

• First I just want to comment that shipping times seem to be improving. I ordered a half of bb zkittlez last week Monday 1/4 and it arrived today. I am in the midwest not on the coast though and I don't know what your usual shipping times are but this was only about a day or two longer than my average shipping in the past. As far as ID goes not everyone has packages show up for them on ID. When I go into ID I cannot see any packages unless I manually enter a tracking number for the package. I can see all of the letters that are coming in the mail that day but I can't see packages. ID is not all that accurate of a system overall and I wouldn't rely too heavily on it.

• @LilWitchyGrl this is my first shipment... I'll just be checking my box for it daily I suppose... This feedback has been great as I am super new to this.

• @MoonMan5 ahhhh, I signed up after the order.... maybe that's why

• So there it was today after work in my mailbox!!! Color me impressed!!

• @akes watch out for the mail stalkers .try not to leave any packs in your box for long. friendly advice!

• @Kayla thanks!! I need all the advice! šŸ˜