Blueberry Muffins

2»

Comments

• edited January 2021

This will be the 5th time buying Blueberry Muffins. Just can't resist the aroma!

Trying some Gelato/Pineapple OG shatter hopefully soon.

• I had ticket went missing from Dec and promptly got situation taken care of, was very impressed with way it was handled, I didn't read all that but sorry for your missing stuff good luck man

• yeah.. just a friendly tip.. you might consider breaking up your writings with paragraphs and spacings if you want ppl to actually read it :)

but i totally get it , i've had frustrations before & know hows it goes! cheers!

• @Moochy glad yours is on the way sorry for the wait. We def got a little behind and you may have fallen through the cracks. We are human and we 100% make mistakes but we strive to do our best the 6.5 days a week we work. This is our passion and we really do pour everything we have into it. Also, not sure where you heard that “u guys are closing up shop and going out of business” but that is 100% not true at all. I love this too much to ever walk away. Much love from the LC fam. <3

• @Moochy That was the longest sentence I've seen in my life. :lol:

• Reading these nice reviews on blue berry muffins made me order two zips. Now really cannot wait for my orders to get in.

• @907ak420 you'll love it.. classic, delicious indica.. nothing not to love.

Enjoy!! Let us know how they are when ya get it in!

• @907ak420 I'm right there with ya! Ordered a split of blueberry muffin & dosido.
    You definitely won't be disappointed. I'm excited to try Dosido since I never had it. I'm sure I'll love it though.

• @Moochy too high to read all that novel you wrote so I'll just nod and say "oh ok" lol

• edited January 2021

Blueberry Muffins - Medmama.
    4 days total to receive!! Thank you @medmama

• @MizterNiceGuy 😃 The universe said today was your day. Gorgeous buds!

• wow. i have to re-iterate.. anyone who hasn't had this strain from Medmama.. it's a true classic IMO.

@MizterNiceGuy i'm always impressed with your pics. do you have an actual camera? or just a newer cellphone? funny how it's hard to tell nowdays... you used to be able to spot the difference right away with clarity, depth of field/blurry background, etc etc. now the phones can do almost anything except the most high end photography.

anyways, I was just curious. i have a note 10 and i can take pretty nice pics.. but i have been wanting to invest in a really nice mirrorless for a couple years now. i think 2021 is gonna be the year.

thanks for sharing the pic!! i have about 1-2 grams of my Bmuffins from a couple months ago.. still like new. The next time i see it come on the menu, looking all gangbusters and frosted the hell out like that, i'm gonna jump on some. nice, classic, sleepy indica for me. not "knockout".. but i definitely don't smoke this til late :joy: :joy:

• @v32Finish Thank you for the photo compliment. I really appreciate it as I'm no photographer. You wouldn't believe I'm using a cheap Moto e5 phone($50?). I just have a very steady hand and try to use natural lighting. I plan to invest in an actual camera someday soon. I'd love a high tech Nikon or so.

• @MizterNiceGuy you're definitely welcome. impressive! i wasn't sure.. i CAN tell that you use natural lighting; that probably has alot to do with it!.

i think that just goes to show.. it doesn't necessarily take a fancy phone or camera! sweet deal. underscores the importance of lighting too. and i'm the same.. i've been looking specifically at the new Canons alot lately. (the EOS R, R6, etc. ) and the fuji X cameras. but the new Nikon Z line is really nice too. all the major players right now have pretty dang nice cameras out. still undecided which one i'll eventually end up with, but i'm gonna try and make it happen this year.

• Indoor Blueberry Muffin (medmama)

Such a dope strain that I got it again. Beautiful smell & look! Many thanks @medmama!

• @ChunksEggo8187

Gorgeous nuggs!!

P.s. I didn't get the Triple Scoop in time, sadly.

• @MigraineWarrior79 No doubt! Its all good, I have a feeling some good outdoor is about to drop.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Don't feel bad about missing the Triple Scoop. I'm glad I got it, for the price, but wouldn't re-order. Very much street weed, for me, that one.

• @georgetirebiter

Thank you for telling me about it! 😁

• Still no blue berry muffins yet. Was kinda hesitant to make another order having two still on the way but I couldn't resist the premium fruit loops😫

• I didnt get my blue berry muffins, instead I got BlackBerry octane. No complaints here at all, the buds are very dense and covered with FROST! I am in love with this strain. Thanks MM!