Arizer extreme q tabletop

2»

Comments

• edited January 2021

@georgetirebiter You see you're EQ was trying to help you all along lol. When I first got mine I would get upset when it pulled everything into the elbow, little did I know.

• The one thing I don’t like about the solo2 is the glass stem gets so hot after a while unless I’m vaping outside in the cold then it’s great. I’ll have to try a longer stem to see if that helps. My guy doesn’t like the smell so much and dare say seems a little judgy about it at times I have to be covert and hide like I’m in high school again or be relegated to partake near a bathroom fan or open window 😎
    The waft does take over after a while and does not help my efforts any for sure

• edited January 2021

Your bringing back memories lol .My solo2 died a couple of weeks ago I just ordered a new pax 3 today. I feel the same way about the stem , I don't know what I'll think about the battery difference but I know I like the size of the p3 better "who wouldn't " time will tell my friend. I wish I could send you my bubbler for my old solo 2 I just had to order a new one from sneaky pete..

• I am super anxious to hear how you like it and how the chamber heats up compared to solo2, and how easy it is to clean. I’m tempted to get it tho and might pull the trigger since it has a STEALTH mode!! What?!!
    Super small and cute too = Discreet.
    Added bonus of having a backup when inevitably it runs off to be with my still missing vape pen!

• edited January 2021

I totally agree @Reshi with stealth mode especially where I live. I'm still debating whether or not to get the return or get the replacement on my solo 2. I have had times when we've been without power with way too much snow to step outside and I have run the 3hr battery down. I know the pax doesn't have the battery capacity of the solo but if the convenience of having the concentrate bowl pays off I'll be happy . The damn thing looks so cute in teal green and I just couldn't bring myself to order the rose gold . But I damn sure ain't ordering silver, around here I'd get my dumb ass shot trying to shield it from a cop. But for that price with only 3 choices I'm happy ,hell I'm giggly. 😆🍀💨💚

• @MNTDWLER I went on the site you said you ordered yours from because I couldn't find the teal ANYWHERE when I tried to order. I wanted that or the fuschia they had released at one point. But Grasscity actually had some other colors on there too but theu were was under a whole separate pax listing for some reason.

• Oh well I'm happy with teal, but thanks for the heads up. Very strange the only full kit I could find only listed 3 colors. Hey I won't get mine mixed up with grandma's lol.🍀💨💚

• edited January 2021

@MNTDWLER could be because those are their older colors? They just came out with new colors not long ago: onyx, sage, burgundy, and sand.

• @TheProfessor I could care less about the color as long as it's not pink lol. That's just me, I know I'll have years of service and I won't get tired of teal and if I do I'll just smoke a bowl and get over it 🤪

• Me neither. Absolutely nothing wrong with teal! 😆 Our older one is silver, we got a second one for when the in-laws come through that’s burgundy (COVID...I’m not sharing with anyone other than my wife).

• @TheProfessor D i tt oo brother you know it ,sometimes I don't even share with her "we've been hitched over 35 years" cause she be greedy lol. Better make sure she's not over my shoulder. I'm thinking the very same thing, my wife has a huge family, let them share one. It's is no joke out there, scary stuff. Staying home so Stoned I feel deboned

• Scary times for sure.
    My better half wanted the burgundy Pax...she got it! We’ve only been married for a few years, but we’re both on #2. I’m finally relaxing and enjoying some of this amazing Dolato (thanks @v32Finish!) after hanging out with my grandson all evening (really can’t call having that much fun babysitting)! What a bundle of energy! Whew!

• Ain't them curtain climber's a hoot, I'm on #2 and i guarentee after me my wife is ruined for man woman or beast. The woman should be sainted for putting up with my wild ass .we dated 10yr's before marriage. She had her chance to run. I sitting here enjoying a little premium GG#4 and it's nice. The wife and the dogs are all asleep. "Ahhhhhh quite"

• edited January 2021

They are for sure...and the joy of sending them home with good parents! Similar backgrounds...she and I started as pals a couple decades ago...amazing how life unfolds. I'm here alone with my cats and my Dolato filled Pax as the wife was called into work. Yep, just enjoying the fireplace, my medicine, and what's left of the evening.

• I'm using my ddaves concentrate adapter for terp building. I'm getting a small "potent" stash ready for my pax3. I'm using GG#4 and forbidden fruit diamonds to blend a very flavorful super strong mix. Two hits then the ground buds go into a container to await further vaping in my forthcoming pax 3. Thanks DDave for thinking of all of us who wanna do both flower and concentrates together.