Kimbo Kush ?

Anyone have an opinion about the Kimbo Kush that @LoudnCo just put on the board ? Description sounds tempting

Β«13

Comments

• If it makes it to my pay day, I'm probably going to get some.
    Sounds like some great bud

• Do wish I had a fund for that and Lavender split XD

• I can tell by the pic.. remember that the actual bud is usually QUITE a bit more exaggerated.. i can tell by the color and the pic in general that bud is probably SUPER frosty and super, super dank. def. on my watch list for friday aka payday @MigraineWarrior79 :D

• @v32Finish

I'm always down for some dank ass kush! 🀣

• I have a oz on the way. Well waiting on label anyway. Will post pics when receive mine.

• @Bobn218 oh wow, that looks tasty! Appreciate the pic!

• It’s some good bud. Glad I got some while it was up. Oz of this and dolato came this am. Happy customer here. Thanks @LoudnCo

• edited February 2021

aaaaaaaaand... It's gone

• @Bobn218 wow I can't wait to get mine this week, beautiful

• Damn that stuff look frosty asf

• Kimbo should land tomorrow, informed delivery isn't available for my hillbilly hippie butt, but I get louds order's in 5 to 6 days and tomorrow's the 7th so I'm hoping for tomorrow or Friday so it'll hit with my new stax for review of k-bo and H.O.G next week. I blew my vow not to order all to hell lol. Dwelling poor but Stoned πŸ§ πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• No kimbo I got the bubbler's for my stax but no base or mouthpiece until tomorrow. Hopefully the kimbo arrives along with the rest of my bong. What a way too break in a new toy or an old brain. πŸ§ πŸ’¨πŸ”₯πŸ’šπŸ€

• edited February 2021

Mine arrived but labeled "Kandy Kush"

• @TreesPlz Ohhh nooo let's hope that's a misprint lol. Don't know much about kandy kush lol. How's it looking and smelling?

• @TreesPlz it may be cotton candy kush. It was on menu very recently. I have a label from a zip of it I got last year sometime. My batch then was awesome. Labeled Cotton Candy Kush. But u ordered Kimbo. Maybe it was sub. Just a thot. I'd like to hear if wat u got was/is good. Happy smoking.

• Kandy Kush is πŸ”₯! If that’s what you got hopefully you like it @TreesPlz. Got some from Loud last yr and I savored it..It’s a cross of OG Kush and Trainwreck..both excellent strains

• Holy crap! That sounds like πŸ”₯. OG Kush n Trainwreck. Sounds like a good situation. Let us kno how u like it.
    @superman38NC thx for info. My thot was probably wrong. It's like @medmam n @LoudnCo are trying to compete or show everyone wat they really. I mean the items on menu are sum great strains.

• Well I've had neither strain before so I will be fine with whatever @LoudnCo sends me. I did want to try kimbo and I "think" I asked for no subs and I haven't heard anything about subbing me out. Like I said though either will be a treat it seems. Hit me @LoudnCo I need it bad.πŸ”₯πŸ’¨πŸ§ πŸ’šπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER I hope u get πŸ”₯.. @LoudnCo always always has great premium.
    @medmama is on point too. It's great menu on both shippers. Times have been on point.
    Nothing but love.

• A Trainwreck X OG cross...that's beauty.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ”₯🌲

• Kimbo is back up on the menuπŸ€”

• @MNTDWLER I think cotton candy kush was right above the kimbo on the order page. it could have been a simple wrong check mark in the wrong place.πŸ€” then I could be wrong too

• edited February 2021

@Kayla Yeah I thought maybe, but it's labeled kandy kush on @TreesPlz too @Kayla I'm glad I have H.O.G. coming I need that heavy indica that kimbo brings to the table.

• @MNTDWLER that makes no sense too if you put no subs! USUALLY @LoudnCo will get on here to explain when he or her sees these post

• @Kayla I'm happy , I have enough bud so not to worry about one order . Plus this is a really nice flower just slightly leaning towards sativa so the body high is there but not enough for it to be overpowering. 😎

• @MNTDWLER if it has leaning sativa effects you probably got KandyKush..Strange it wasn’t on the menu, but I’ve gotten subbed β€œoff menu” things before..maybe it was a personal stash 😎. Can’t wait to hear about the HOG