Kimbo Kush ?

Comments

• I think it was simple label misprint. Probably just saw the name that had two Ks and just printed it and that was that. We haven't had any Kandy Kush but we have has a lot of orders. I can say with confidence it was a label issue not a subbed weed issue. Sorry for the confusion.

• @LoudnCo the confusions cleared up. The bud's fireπŸ”₯I'd be happy with anything of this quality in indica. Please please keep 'em coming. Thanks again the Dweller πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ”₯

• Man I just finished a little eighth of Kimbo kush I was on the fence when I ordered it and now I know I should've ordered way more I'm more of a concentrate guy but if the quality was always this I'd buy more flower

• @Zackarrry thats why i pretty much buy premium only now; i HAVE got some fire ass bud that was indoor, GH, etc... but i find that if i order premium only, (from Loud usually), my chances of being disappointed is way less.

wish i had grabbed some of the Kimbo.. waiting on a small pack of the wedding cake and hoping i can pick up more

• I used to only buy premiums, but I've really hit on some others that I'd still have been happy with at premium prices for far less. Like the Jager and Pineapple Express.

• edited February 2021

@Sixwaychili The one category that fails me (nearly) every time is Greenhouse. In my opinion, the outdoor is consistently better. Many of Loud's indoor selections can be confused with premium, in my experience.

Only once have I had a Loud premium that was "meh" and that was the most recent Fruit Loops...

• @georgetirebiter I kinda agree, but every now and then I'm surprised. I have 1/2 a zip of H.O.G on the way and hope and pray that the green gods come through. I am usually with buds the same way I am with tomatoes outdoor good, greenhouse bad. But so much has changed ,certain growers are putting out AAA+ Greenhouse Flower so I regressed. HOG should arrive today or tomorrow so here comes another bad review on my behalf lol

• @MNTDWLER Agreed on all counts, including the HOG. There are exceptions to every rule and I'll order greenhouse if it's a strain I really want.

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• @MNTDWLER did you get the H.O.G yet? Just curious about it. I ordered some and it’s β€œsupposed” to be here Monday.

• @Rubygirl816 hasn't hit yet 13 days but I'm not going to freak just yet. Let USPS get back on track and see what happens to the other 3 order's I have floating around lol.

• @MNTDWLER I'm still waiting on 4 packs that are late and just pulled the trigger on some Hindu kush live resin I bet that is potent af

• @Zackarrry I have a small cvault filled with concentrates and I just pulled on the purple mystery? I have to know lol

• @Rubygirl816 the H.O.G. has landed, the smells amazing w/myrcene and linalool Terps. Will review after while.

• @MNTDWLER thanks. Mine was supposed to come today but it’s late. Look forward to your review

• @Rubygirl816 I'm just warming up the old EQ as we tread this thread.

• HOG is on my "buy list"
    Eagerly awaiting your review
    @MNTDWLER

• edited February 2021

@MNTDWLER consensus on hog? I can only assume it knocked you out :) I am really enjoying the hog. Stronger than the PK to me. Great pure Indica feel. And its very well cured. Not dry at all.

• Mine arrived today. I'll probably review it tomorrow. Been too busy working on Jupiter and Lava.

• I'm beginning to think my wedding cake from @LoudnCo has been lost in transit. Ordered on the 12th but no sign of it in days. I've never had one go missing but I'm thinking this is going to be the one.I was really looking forward to this prem flower. Maybe a miracle will show up soon

• @Kayla hope it gets to you soon.. it doesn't disappoint!!

I got the wedding cake loud has up right now and it is dank

• @Kayla don't give up yet, I just got a order I placed on the 13th yesterday so maybe it will hit tomorrow. I have a couple of other order's that are 9 days out. I usually get my stuff in 5 to 7 days so do what I'm doing blame it on the weather and USPS lol.. I'm dying to get my hands on the Afghan goo and another 1/2 zip of sunset sherbert. Maybe Tomorrow will be a good day for both of us. πŸ˜πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€

• @Kayla if you did the missing mail search, give them a few days, it will pop up. They are probably still catching up. I got my loud order yesterday that was late, Was supposed to be here last Wednesday. I have a medmama order now that was supposed to come yesterday, arriving late now. I know it so so sucks waiting.

• @Rubygirl816 does it update to out for delivery or does it stay in transit arriving late when you get it?

• I did the missing mail search and they called me but didnt tell me nothing but it's going to be late .I thought they could tell me where its stuck at or something. Lol

• @kayla I got 3 packs lqte that I ordered feb6th your pack will rarely go missing. Late definitely all the time but actually MISSING hardly ever I've had one in 3 years go kissing and they gave me over 250$ promo code to use in replace of it the. 3 months later it arrived. Like your prinicipal use to tell you,"patience is a virtue."

• @kayla no they will scan it, once it surfaces again. Getting ready to do a missing search now on mamas pack.

• @Rubygirl816 thanks for your advice. I woke this morning to it being at my local hub. I guess that's the thing to do to shake it loose in the system and get it going.lol thanks again