Breath Works

edited February 2021 in General

The Loud & Co Indoor Breath Works is strong medicine for those with an Indica preference. Dense nugs and spicy smell. From my perspective, the effects are like a more mental version of Mendo Breath. Straight up stoned. It qualifies as The Dank.

Comments

• thx for this !

• @privateuser you have no idea how happy posts like this make me. <3

• Those buds are some pretty stuff!!!

• It looks like an exotic lichen. I want some!

• Beautiful pic! Appreciate the review.

• There are strains that hit hard the first day or two, then they fall out of favor to some degree. Ten days later the effects of Breath Works are just as stunning as the first day. After ten days I have three grams of this strain remaining, while normally I would be starting on the next order. This long term data verifies it's status as a two hitter quitter.

• Indoor Breathworks - Loud

Haven't tried this yet but wow...Rock buds that smell funky but heavenly. @privateuser once again, I appreciate your pic/review. It made me wanna try it.

• Thank you both!@privateuser @ChunksEggo8187 very nice looking buds! Should get an 1/8th of it in a couple days. Appearance reminds me of the alien OG that was on here probably over a yr ago. Just gorgeous πŸ’¨

• @privateuser @ChunksEggo8187 this strain is bomb ! I ordered an oz and I have already placed an order for more @LoudnCo premier product and many thanks

• Looking forward to this one put in a tix think Fri

• @icdeadpeople Yes, this stuff is potent. Little goes a long way

• @privateuser wonderful no nonsense review, you have me placing an order today if it's still on the menu. Great picture and yeah I wanna get stoned while i medicate. πŸ‘πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• I've never ordered a breath strain before, other than Lamb's Breath a long time ago. I suspect they're related? Maybe? Anyway I don't know why I haven't pulled the trigger on this one or Mendo Breath. I'm loving this review, and the comments. Thanks!

• That's some nice looking meds.

• Received an 1/8th of this and a freebie J in another order. Thx Loud! This is a strong enjoyable indica for sure. Very heavy in the eyes and body. Vision is off a little in a good way I guess πŸ€ͺ. Appearance of my 8th looks and smellsπŸ”₯. This is more potent than White Rhino imo

• @superman38NC I smoked a freebie of breathworks today, I'm right with you on the heavy in the eyes. This is the classic red eyed indica for sure. πŸ€ͺ

• Bw finally showed today and very pretty batch and only able to take couple test rips but there's no question slaps upside the dome

• @Vapedad78 can you describe the appearance/bag appeal a bit? the pic on site leaves alot to the imagination : pretty sure i remember someone saying the smell was dank/acceptable (can't remember?) but i am curious how yours looks!!

happy friday!!

• (yes, i also saw the above pics, but everyone's cameras are different. hehe)

• Similar but mine looks much brighter deeper green in person, nugs from popcorn size to over a g thumb sized

• @Mayan_Ryan I will see what I can do!