Shipping has went to shit

edited February 2021 in Questions

I ordered from Loud and im just staring at a label for the last 4 days. Am i pissed off? Yes. Is it Loud’s fault? Probably not. Prepare for your order 2 weeks ahead of time and maybe you’ll get it by the 3rd. Good luck to you guys i hope this service is useful again

Comments

• It’s definitely usps. My order was supposed to be here Monday. It has said arriving late since then. Super frustrating! There were no weather problems in the route my package had to take.

• I get the aggravation, but please, let's not turn the forum into a nonstop complaint about shipping times again. We can't control this. I'll leave this one thread, but any others will be closed. I ordered something from Etsy that shipped out on 2/3 and it's still on the way to me, it's happening everywhere.

Thanks! -MB

• edited February 2021

To put things another way: Things went to shit a long time ago.

Rather than focus on the negative, I'd like to inject a message of positivity. On your next order, include some mushrooms. It may take two weeks BUT if you ordered from Amsterdam these days it would take you between two months and NEVER. (Them would be magic truffles. And they are full of psilocybin yumminess, I might add. Sadly, US Customs seems to take a cruel pleasure in extracting them from me. Enter @medman to the rescue, and @medmama who have saved me from madness, literally.)

So here's to looking at things from a different point of view.

I do feel your pain @Higheveryone23. I'm right there with ya.

• There must be something in the water. I have had delivery issues with UPS and FedEx this past couple of weeks myself.

• I am frustrated because I ran out and I am in pain. Arriving late is annoying. And I just sprained my ankle today 🤬, so add more pain lol. How the heck USPS can't even ship a package 😂😂. good luck @Higheveryone23 , I am in same boat.

• @medboy Etsy sells weed now?!? 😜

• edited February 2021

Just tryna stay calm and ride out the storm again, they always come through tho on the bright side, appreciate yall mm team

• Maybe he got a knitted weed leaf from Etsy? Lol!

• @medboy We appreciate everything you do for us!

This is yet another example of why it's important to order smartly. Don't wait until you're out of medicine to order. Always have some cannabis stored away for "emergency situations".

• I feel you on this one but again it's happening everywhere I personally have 4 packs from this site that still show arriving late and 2 weeks late but its not @medboys fault that the mail system is fucked. Just be happy this service is here for us to use bc personally I hated going to local thugs to get my meds

• @TreesPlz Sure, it was absolutely that and not a handmade facemask with puppies on it. :)

• edited February 2021

MedMan did their part in reasonable time but I have 2 packages that show arriving at origin USPO. one on Feb 16 & one Feb 17....then nothing..... Must be traveling via Amelia Earhart Airlines.....

• @customeraccount173 easy to say when you have weed. I ordered smartly, but eventually ran out because the package is so late.

• I have to order when I run out. That is when medicine funds are available again 🤐

• I ordered from Loud on the 9th and it's been stuck since the 16th. Just placed another small order with Med Mama yesterday as an experiment. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets here before the Loud order.

I had an order from December that took about a month to arrive. Placed another order in mid-January and it only took a few days.

Postmaster General DeJoy told congress today, "Get used to me." Let this be a reminder not to vote for corrupt/incompetent assholes.

I try to remind myself it's still better than buying lesser quality weed from the shady local dealers. Plus it forces me to take a tolerance break.

Obviously none of this is MedMan's fault whatsoever.

• edited February 2021

Overall I've noticed the shipping times for medmama are significantly faster than those from loud. I put in an order before 10am CST on 2/18, and with the usual shipping times I have from medmama that package would have been here already. The last 3 or 4 packages I ordered from her arrived 4 days after I ordered them. This time I ordered from loud and it is still not here and I don't expect it to be here until at least Saturday at the earliest. Why one shippers packages get here so quickly and the other shippers packages take so long I have no idea, it's just how it runs for me. I too am a bit annoyed and irritated because I'm in lots of pain and I'm out of medicine but there's not much I can do about it.

• Just depends on the day and what angle you're holding your head when hit submit whether hits on time lol

• i thought for SURE my purple punch would be here today :(

it's all good tho. i still have plenty of great, great medicine.. so thankful for this forum.

also... i would advise ANYONE who actually uses cannabis medicinally.... to consider growing your own. you can pull easily 4 oz. off 2 tiny autoflower plants in a corner or a small 2x2 tent and they basically grow themselves (and with autos in particular, they are FAST -- my last autoflower was exactly 64 days from germination to harvest!!)

growyourown

regenerativefarming

hashtagsaremythingnow

sorrywillletmyselfoutnow

• @v32Finish I'd love too, but worry too much that the Gestapo will kick my doors in

• even for 1 tiny plant?! i've been there also @TreesPlz .. i understand alot of ppl just wont do it, in prohibition land.. and having been one of those ppl myself, i still think it can be relatively safe if you just do 1 small plant. that's still enough to get a zip or 2 and it's literally small enough where you can disassemble everything in 5 mins and it's small enough to put in your refrigerator, attic, etc. carbon filter means virtually no odor. a small 2x2 tent can be disguised as a wardrobe storage/ stealth cabinets etc..

but yeah. i still totally get it. but it shouldn't fuckin be illegal in the first goddamn place so .. idk. yeah fuck that

• One day, hopefully sooner than later

• yep.. i think it wont be in TX for quite some time still. but federally perhaps very soon

• Sorry i cant edit my words, but im not attacking you guys @medboy i just was venting about USPS i know its not Loud’s fault

• All my mail is slow now bc of the winter storm. Plus just moved to a new house and the city decided me moving in was a perfect time to rip up my ENTIRE street so as if the mail carrier wants to deliver to me he has to make an extra effort (they don't). It is what it is.

• Had 2 packages stuck at the origin facility last Saturday. One from MM and one from another shipper. No movement for days. I filled out the"where's my package" on the USPS site on Friday night and had my MM package Monday!!!! The other one I didn't fill out the form and it's still sitting....just an FYI and I thank @Rubygirl816 who made the suggestion on another thread.

• The pandemic the weather ESPECIALLY has been the problem for all of the delays and has nothing to do with this website. Labels are almost always made within 4 days which i do wish it was 2 days on average. Everything from there is left up to fate. Its an assumption, but they use drop boxes around the area and they have to wait for USPS to pick up from them. Once USPS picks those up they dont tell you because they are just loading a truck with boxes and those boxes wont get scanned in until a specific time.

• That time could be in 2 days, 4 days who knows

• I have not done "Where's my package" yet. Just hope usps being slow and not even scanning my package since they got it. 🧐

• I done the inquiry about wheres my package that had been stalled for over a week.quess what happened in less than 24 hours it started moving and scheduled for today.maybe this might help some of you all too. @Rubygirl816 gave me this advice and it worked perfectly.

• Ugh I’m not sure if ya’ll are keeping up with the news but USPS is under a lot of scrutiny in Congress because of the horrible shipping times. The current Post Master wants to extend shipping times for first class mail, but he has been cutting a lot of expenses trying to make USPS more financially...secure. I placed a order last week and both packages are looking stuck. This really isn’t a complaint forum for medman - they’re rockstars. But thank you for allowing one board where we can all curse the fickle USPS Gods that be.