Fast shipping

My package arrived exactly one week after placing the order. High quality products!

My bag of Mazatec Mushrooms is full of big caps and dark blue stems that seem to radiate energy. The Purple Punch is a knock-out. The bonus Alpha bud sample is much appreciated. Thank you @medmama!

Comments

• Same thing happened to me. The shipping has been great lately!

• Wish I could say the same. It is being shipped all around the country. It is in Indianapolis???. I live in the Deep South. Wednesday it will be two weeks!

• edited March 2021

The Postal Service just likes fvking with you @MaryJane2020 :smiley:

• edited March 2021

My inbox is full of late deliveries and quite a few "wow that was fast!" emails. If I can ever figure out the USPS I'm going to try to make some money off the knowledge.

• 😂trewth

• @medboy God bless you for all you do!

• My package is in transit arriving late, been 2 weeks. USPS lady called me and said my package was lost during the SNOWMAGEDDON recently. Patience is a virtue... 🤐

• My guy always comes through, looking forward to what's on horizon

• edited March 2021

My last order only took 4 days to get here, that's all time record for my orders that took anywhere from 4 days to 31 days. Now I have four orders somewhere in the darn mail. Two that are about a week apart and getting close to the dreaded " wheres my package" stage of the orders. I am very hesitant to place another order but I think I'm going to try the premium purple punch that's getting very nice reviews and posts.

• Well, looks like my luck ran out. I’d been bragging on my 4 day order to door and now this order, dead 😫 I ordered from Loud on the 22nd and a label was created the 25th and no movement since. 😫😫😫 I’m completely out and looks like it’ll be at least another week before I get it 😫

• https://www.wral.com/audit-postal-workers-marked-thousands-of-items-sitting-in-raleigh-post-office-as-delivered/19554156/
    hmm do i see my missing medmama package in there !!!!
    this is part of the problem in my local area

• I bet it’s the same thing going on in Fayetteville distribution annex also!!! It’s ridiculous

• Mine just says "Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility San Jose CA Distribution Center" Feb 19, and then "In transit arriving late" like it never left CA. USPS blame it on snow from few weeks ago... Trying to be patient 🤐

• I live east an my orders from Medmom come within 4-5 days but anything from LOud takes 10 to 20 days!!

• @cmweems1964 dang that sucks heck @medman probably wouldn't do a reship either if the post office scanned the package as delivered and it was just thrown in the back of the post office. The usps are getting ruthless. Medman would just think you got it and was trying to pull a fast one. Even though you or me got zip.i would be one mad d.o.b

• It’s not even USPS. They haven’t even shipped it yet. It’s still sitting on someone’s desk 😫

• @cancerwarrior pretty sure Loud has said that no order sits around for more than 1-2 days on his end; i'm not trying to be argumentative but i have personally seen instances of packages just not being scanned by USPS..

idk. i just dont think these shippers keep orders sitting around lk that. of course they are human so things do happen, right. but i personally think it's much more likely that USPS is to blame. my purple punch just arrived after like.. 18 days? idk. it was like mid february when i ordered and i got it today. i think that ice storm fucked USPS in the nether-region

• @v32Finish I hope that Ice Storm is why my package has not been scanned since Cali or made it to TN. That zip of Deadhead is waiting for me, will make it that much better?

• @v32Finish ordered 22nd, label created 25th, no movement on usps side and no product delivered. I normally get it within a week from ordering. Today is 10 days since ordering and no movement and no product. I sent an email to @medboy with the info I have. Hopefully I’ll have meds soon. 😔

• if you see a label only means that they have created your label to ship does not mean USPS has it and if USPS does not do a scan when they get it you will not see it until it gets to the next regional and it gets scanned there if they scan it you may not get a scan until it gets to the REGIONAL DESTINATION HUB IS WERE IT HAS TO BE SCANNED!!!

• USPS just had to Escalate my missing package case to USPS Consumer Affairs. No idea what that means, but they definitely cannot tell me any more information than what Informed Delivery tell me. I will continue to wait I guess... Sad.

• Just got another package from Med Mama that took 1 week to the day of ordering. I also ordered products from loud on both orders & haven't received either one. 1 is close to 2 weeks ago.

• I know the story of my life arriving late on a few orders from loud I am completely out of my meds it sucks put in a few orders from med mom yesterday and today I hope they arrive soon. I gave up on louds order reaching me usps sucks

• About half of my MedMama orders "sail through" in a week. The others get stuck in little whirlpools, I imagine, in some far-flung shipping hub. No predicting when the little buggers swim free and reach their true Zen...

• @teragab I am out of meds and suffering a bit. they do not work EVERY day probably. Can only weigh, package, and ship so many orders a day. And once USPS has it, it is out of their control. USPS does not have to scan package at every stop, so you may see it go from being dropped off to out for delivery with no update in-between Sure my order is lost somewhere for 2+ weeks now so I am bitching(ice storm I hope). But my normal timeframe is 4-6 days always, so just enjoy your pot by SNAIL 📬 lol.

• Loud order 12 days ago, stuck In Transit arriving late for the past 7 days. Medmama order 4 days ago, Out for Delivery today.

• it will show up my last order stayed in seattle for 10 days an took about 17 days to get!

• Just received my Medmama order of Mendo Breath and Alpha. Ordered Monday March 1st in the afternoon. Also ordered from Loud and supposedly is on its way for delivery on Monday the 8th.

• Loud has fire bud but at times I choose not to purchase from them because of their shipping lag. Medmama I receive consistently same week unless I order on a Friday.

• Anyone had one say delivered but at reception/mail room? Ever?