Buddha!

I don't know what this is...whether it's Laughing Buddha, Buddha Haze, or this one: https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/buddha OR something else.

None of that matters.

It's awesome X100. One of my favorite smokes of the year.

Disclaimer: I'm drinking a new tea recipe...nettles, chaga, and Golden Teacher. Kind of tripping balls. But I was tripping harder when I wrote the Pineapple Jack review. It did not do this to me.

It is delicious but I cannot describe the taste.

I keep coming back to...none of that matters. Must buy more? Well, yes. Attachment negates self-fulfillment. But so, so high I am...shit. Get me my maracas.

I keep coming back to must buy more....

Anyway, here's a picture I took.
https://postimg.cc/tnTR6ShY

Comments

• That looks fantastic!

• That’s some fine looking cannabis @georgetirebiter! Score!

• Another Stellar Review @georgetirebiter Order More. 😁

• Attachment is the root of all evil.

Except for my cannabis. Excuse me while I go to the bitcoin machine...

• Thank you for the update, George. I’m been trying to find out if it’s Laughing Buddha or not ever since Sunday. I sent a request on the Contact Form as well, but haven’t heard back yet.

Can you describe the effects? More sativa or indica?

• @HockeyEagle I've been wondering the same thing.. There's only one true BUDDHA but from what I've come to understand. All buddha's are sativa or heavily sativa leaning.

• @MNTDWLER Gotcha, appreciate the response. It sounds amazing based on George’s post!

• @HockeyEagle It's a sativa-leaning hybrid. And it really works on the indica level, too. The onset is startling (fast, not scary or in a paranoid way) so it could overshadow the deep-in-your-bones indica relaxation vibe. This may be my new favorite. I will be monitoring this to help me learn what it is!

• @georgetirebiter hey when your copying the link on post image for the pic .copy the second image link and it will post the picture on this site. We wont have to click on the link to see the picture. If you get what I'm trying to say. I'm stoned.lol

• edited March 2021

@georgetirebiter I think what @Kayla saying is click on the direct link then copy. I'm completely blasted myself, working on a mix of Hog & Afgooie.🤪

• I'll give that a try next time, @Kayla @MNTDWLER

• @MNTDWLER thanks for explaining that better. I was baked last night.lol

• @Kayla I knew what you were saying I just added direct link lol. I was baked myself lol.

• @MNTDWLER guess what I'm getting today? Xj-13 and strawberry diesel if I get my split honored by loud. Has your wedding cake showed up yet? I ordered this on the 3rd I think or 4th. Label created Sunday and Thursday it's out and about.hope everyone has the same luck..

• @Kayla Killer girl, I'm happy for ya. I ordered early in the a.m. on the 5th so I'm hoping for tomorrow or Saturday. Hopefully you'll blown some of that luck my way lol.💚💨🍀

• @MNTDWLER if your mail hasn't already ran I believe you will get it today. My label wasn't made til the 7th so I bet it came right along with mine.good luck

• edited March 2021

@Kayla I hope so I have to go shut off the bear alarm on my garbage cab and check the mail in the next few minutes. I hope your right it would be nice to have a little cake. @Kayla I just realized I have a hash bowl out for delivery today so my mail hasn't hit yet. I live on a rural carrier route so my mail can be delivered from 11:00a.m.-3:00p.m. that's my informed delivery lol.

• @Kayla the XJ-13 would spin me totally out of control. I used to grow and smoke a lot of sativa's but no more. My little mind would be bent for hours pulling on every nerve in my body.

• @MNTDWLER I got my split of XJ and strawberry diesel a few minutes ago.they have my whole house smelling strong. I will review and post pics when the postimage site comes back online.

• @Kayla nothing for me today, I didn't expect it until the weekend.