LOUDS INDOOR DUCT TAPE

I researched this strain a bit before ordering. I am strain picky and am careful of what I order. I usually just buy premiums but decided to give this one a shot. And I am not disappointed. The buds smell like mother earth. With a hint of sour and gas. Not a frosty batch, I would love to see this bud as a premium. These beautiful chunky fragrant nugs ground up real nice. The smoke is smooth. And indica heaven. Only on my first bowl, but im going to like this one.
Indica lovers, don't sleep on Louds Duct Tape. Now some pics.

https://i.postimg.cc/SN7F9QM3/IMG-2816-3219.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/hGX52KXS/IMG-2817-3221.jpg

Comments

• Nice! Appreciate the review and pics! My freebie was a joint of this & was great!

• I would also like to add that the high has got some nice long legs to it.
    Oh, and some munchies too...

• edited March 2021

@Blazed nice..heck what else can you say. I have had a freebie of DT also and your right it's a no brainer. It does look like its got a light dusting of crystals. I'm still on my waiting on that pecker wrecker premo indica to hit tha board lol. Thanks again for the review πŸ‘πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• Great report!

• Agreed excellent review! I also got a freebie Duct Tape J..great relaxing evening smoke. Very smooth!

• I finally got mine in and it is as described above, smooth, munchies and definitely a couch lock

• What makes a premium? Does it have to be indoor?

• Mikey that's a great question, i have often wondered this myself.... i am curious but i'm pretty sure there's some outdoor out there that's good enough to pass as premium indoor... but nah... i think the VERY best shit is all dialed in, in super precise environments by growers who really, really know their shit.. i would guess that a high % of the premiums were grown indoors, but who knows really..

• @v32Finish that indoor gelato loud has up looks pretty damn good. I almost ordered it but then decided to treat myself to the wedding cake.

• edited March 2021

@Rubygirl816 you can never go wrong with wedding cake. I'm eyeing the black banana cookies.πŸ‘€

• @MNTDWLER is that a bud of the duct tape? That looks phenomenal!

• No @Rubygirl816 it's wedding cake lol

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhh vedy interesting πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can’t wait!!