CRC Hash vs. DIAMONDS πŸ’Ž

Which is better I usually buy the diamonds but the crc hash I've never had

Comments

• edited March 2021

@Zackarrry totally agree with @MoonMan5 the crc taste ranges from great to well ya know, but the effects are there. As for diamonds right now I have forbidden fruit that are fantastic and some strawnana that are just ok. My only crc right now is The Boss and it's a really good sativa with a killer taste. If ya want it, it's yours. It's too strong of a sativa for me, spins me out of control.πŸ€ͺ

• edited March 2021

@MoonMan5 believe me I know, there are so many things I'd like to send so many people if only things were different. Maybe in a year or two we can all relax. πŸ‘ps even then I'd check out the statutes of limitations πŸ˜‰

• edited March 2021

@MoonMan5 I live in a state that would lock me and my family up in a heartbeat. I agree with MM polices wholeheartedly but maybe some day we can put together a get together πŸ˜‰

• Appreciate that @MoonMan5 the list you said are the main people I talk to on here I know sometimes I don't reply to stuff it's bc I totally forgot I posted something lol I wish they had notifications on the forum and the site lol but good morning guys! @Rubygirl816 @v32Finish @Vapedad78 @Zackarrry @MigraineWarrior79 Starting today off with some white runtz from my buddy who just got back from CO πŸ”₯πŸ“›πŸ‘¨β€πŸš’πŸš’πŸ§―πŸ”₯ but honestly what he said he paid id order from here bc I love this site and the prices are fair well more than fair really

• @Zackarrry So far I would put Diamonds over CRC. But again, some strains are game changers in both areas. Like @MoonMan5 mentioned, some Diamonds have a better quality than others. And some of those CRCs have that weird taste to it. But overall, I think your odds are better with the Diamonds. Personally, I do shatter over them all. Maybe because I’m a cheap ass and the price is better and I still get as high as I did with the other stuff. I personally don’t spend the extra money unless I fall for the hype. Like with Rude Boi CRC. I had to try it. And when a terp sauce appears, my Bitcoin is near! I say if you like the shatters/waxes just stick to them. Have fun with the other stuff when you see something that interests you.

• @LifeLong14 Well said my friend. Well said

• @MoonMan5 I agree, there are actually quite a few people here I vibe with and would love to hang with. Most people I know frown upon smoking bud. They consider it a drug. Can’t even rationalize and tell them it’s medicine, they don’t want to hear it. So when I come here to the forum, it’s nice to have people on the same wave length as me! @MNTDWLER I got the forbidden fruit diamonds and I think maybe it was a different batch or something. It was awful. It hardly melted and it tasted terrible. I should have taken a picture before I threw it out. I’m going to stick with shatter. I think I’m going to try the bear OG if it’s still up.

• @Rubygirl816 Be sure to complete a contact form about that FF! Shatter is what matters! :smile:

• @Rubygirl816 my FF diamonds are amber and taste very fruity. I'll post a pic later, I'm in between DR appointments right now.

• Appreciate it yall and definitely concur, waiting on some those blackberry diamonds believe seen one of yeah mention were fire, and same I get going and adhd doesn't help and forget to reply

• edited March 2021

My fav diamonds of all time from MM was before they actually had strain names for it. It was just posted as Diamonds. Those were perfect! Had the crystals and the terp sauce.

• @LoudnCo

If possible can you get more CRC Hash, especially Rude Boi Kush?