Bacio Gelato

2»

Comments

• edited April 2021

We’ve been vaping it tonight @ChunksEggo8187...really enjoying it smoked or vaped @MNTDWLER. Glad to hear that you two agree!👍🏼

• Man those are some beautiful buds! @TheProfessor @ChunksEggo8187 mine says out for delivery 🤞🏼.

• @superman38NC you're gonna love it! I can't speak for others but this strain is potent.

• Yeah, what @ChunksEggo8187 said! This is some really heavy hitting Gelato @superman38NC and I’m certain that you’ll enjoy it! This and the last batch of Sunset Sherbet are 9.5/10s...some of the finest cannabis I’ve had here.

• @TheProfessor Absolutely! This batch checks all the boxes.

• edited April 2021

Thx guys!! Got the package and waiting for this evening to open! Hope I’m not subbed but I ordered probably within an hr of it posting.

• wish i wouldve acted on this one... i got spoiled by mama's premiums staying on the board for days or even weeks... this one didn't last long!

i did receive loud's premium Fire Cookies and the picture on the menu doesn't do it justice at all.. it's very potent, very good. top notch, i would say even a little stronger than the wedding cake. definitely will be looking for this Bacio to come back thru, tho!

• Got the Bacio. Thx mama! 😳 this ride is excellent! Very similar to the 🔥 G41 mama had last yr. so what I’m understanding is they are both the same strains? Got some new organic raw cones today with a loader off Amazon..first time using one but i really like them.

• @superman38NC that’s my understanding. Bacio Gelato = Bacio Gelato #41 = Gelato #41...but you know how different batches of the same strain can be. We’re really enjoying it as an evening strain. It hits us pretty hard!😎.

• @georgetirebiter how is the mullein working out for you?