Jack Herer

Has anyone tryed the Jack Herer from moma looks like fire . Had the lava last time it was up decided on jack this time.

Comments

• Never tried it, but grabbed an 1/8th just in case lol

• I had some greenhouse a while back and it was fire. I ordered some of the indoor cuz I know it will be good

• I got the greenhouse a while back as well. Nice energetic, focused high with a good body buzz. Definitely a good daytime strain

• Just got some of the Nepalese100% sativa and I still think the Jack Herer I've ordered in the past offered a better "uplifting" and "energetic" type of high one would hope to get from a sativa strain. Nepalese seems like Diet Jack Herer.

• I just got the Jack H in today and it is FIRE. I smoked a couple of one-hitters and immediately found myself lost in four hours of a PC game (Valheim). Love this stuff. Wish I could afford more.

• Thanks for the info mine is on the way in transit arriving late . Was supposed to be hear yesterday .

• @OzBaxter How's the nose on it !

• @Tac No false advertising there. Smells amazing! Definitely hints of pine. I was sold the moment I opened the bag lol

• Sounds really good hope mine gets in Monday thanks