I Think I Have a Problem...

124»

Comments

• @ozbaxter hows the blue magoo? I just ordered me couple zips.

• @907ak420 Just got mine in today and I dig it. Light buds, clean “sweet” hits, solid buzz. It would be the stand out of my order, but that Jack Herer is some straight head-fire 👍🏼

• Nice, I cannot wait for my order. Finishing off my ice cream cake, a very good relaxing high but the stuff seems to get harsh as it sits in my jars.

• @907ak420 That is funny you say that because I am close to finishing my own ICC and thought the exact same thing, that it has grown harsher to hit over time. Must be that strain. I hope it comes back to the menu (along with Jager, Purple Punch, and White Rhino)

• This papaya sherbet has a smell to it too as it sits inside a jar. When I first got them, they had a nice strong sweet odor. Now its smells kinda like diesel.

• @ozbaxter I know when I first got the sack the hits were smooth, now every hit I have I'd choke. i wonder if it would be from not cleaning the jars between different strains. Sometimes theres alot of kief in my Mason jars when i refill them with new strains i get.

• Refill on Jack Herer, Sunset Sherbert, and Pop Tart.

Purple Punch
    Velvet Kush
    Ice Cream Cake
    Rainmaker

• Prem Sunset & Gelato 33 ordered, and asked for a Rainmaker sample joint.
    I could have ordered sooooo much more!

• edited April 2021

I developed a problem recently lol.
    Blu Magoo
    Blue Zkittles
    A1 Yola
    Rain Maker
    Hindu Kush S
    Bear OG S
    Bubba kush S
    Runtz D
    Runtz TS
    And I'm I'm staring at the sunset
    Sherbert that is
    😁 HEP ME 🥴
    Please @LoudnCo @medmama give me a break go on vacation for a week .