I Think I Have a Problem...

Comments

• @bluedreamer thanks great information, I was real fuzzy on black Jack, I have some premo wax and couldn't put my finger on the high and the taste. Jack Herer that's it !

• Glad to help.

• Blackjack smells just like good old JH, and it's great!
    Most of the JH crosses are amazing

• I fell for the deadhead og and the golden pineapple and placed an order for them

• Fell again. Went for lava cake, a tough decision between lava cake and papaya sorbet.

• @907ak420 I think you'll be happy with the Lava Cake. I can't compare it with the other cakes, like Loud's Wedding Cake, which is obviously a huge hit here. For a between-the-eyes adjustment, Lava Cake will leave you with no doubts.

I would love to try the Papaya Sorbet. Sounds delightful. And yet I've heard nothing on this forum about it. Please report back with your impressions!

• The sorbet was good when I had, was somewhat a creeper best I recall

• I love the Papaya sorbet. Ordered 2 times from this batch. Really nice balanced high. Beautiful buds and is a bit of a creeper. Definitely premium quality. You won’t be disappointed.

• my problem is i can't decide which flower to get!! so many great choices!

• Raise your hand if you’re guilty 😆

• I used to order one or two zips of one strain, now I mix it up very well with a bunch of different ones.

• I’ve been impressed by the Poptarts. It hits me right.

LMFAO @funkynugz !!!!

100% dead accurate

• So grabbed some Biscotti, Black Banana Cookies, and Mimosa.
    Here's hoping for a reappearance of White Rhino at some point too

• I got my deadhead og, orange kush, golden pineapple and wedding cake today. I am loving these strains. I kinda want to get more icecream cake and BlackBerry octane while they're on the board but I already have more wedding cake and lava cake coming.

• 😎🕺

• My daily smoke today is some greenhouse Ice Cream Cake from MedMama. It's outstanding by the way. A greenhouse knockout hit! That one came out a couple months ago and I found a little tester 1/8th last night.

• @OzBaxter Hows the Black Banana Cookies?
    I ordered as well and I’m waiting.

Got some Purple Punch CRC Hash and Pineapple Upside Down Cake too all from @LoudnCo

Just waiting for the heavenly delivery.

• @Bambino21 I’m still waiting too, ID says I should get it tomorrow. I’ll post a pic once I get it

• @Bambino21 im waiting on some PUDC also. This is my second time ordering it. So so good. Your going to love it.

• edited March 2021

Purple-Alert @georgetirebiter @TheProfessor Purple Kush OG from Mama

• I grabbed some Larry, too

• Saw that @OzBaxter, thanks!

• Made another order today. All from @medmama
    Strain : Mendo Breath (1/2 zip)
    Concentrates: Hindu Kush Shatter(2gs) and Wedding Cake Shatter (4gs)
    Reviews will commence shortly after I receive.

• @Rubygirl816 Thats what I like to hear. Can’t wait to receive all my goodies. Gonna be fun times sampling everything.

• @OzBaxter you try the Larry yet or anyone try the mendo , hopefully split is honored they both sound interesting

• Got Mendo tonight. Honestly, it was real real fucking good. Gotta be honest. It’s real head high heavy at first. Then just chilled down through the body. Good vibes. Taste was cool. Soothing. I suck at comparing and saying it tastes like this or that. It’s just so damn good!!

• Sounds like a winner in my book, appreciate the info @Bambino21 , hadn't tried either and just decided to jump head first lol